• Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Question plz edit this formal letter.thanks

Dear Madam

I am writing with regard to your advertisement on hiring employees for your company in the last issue of NEWS.If you dont mind please answer some qestions which i 'd like to know.

Would it be possible to send me a copy of list of main jobs ?I'd like to get information of the location in city,situation of company and staff's status .
    I'd like to be informed the work's hours as a student stuies in university Would it be possible to change them and adjust to hours which are off ?

I'd like to be familiar with the company and work there,So that I do need to have some assistance .I am looking forward to hear from you.

Yours faithfully
    Mina Mahdi

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: plz edit this formal letter.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taghavi View Post
    Dear Madam

I am writing with regard to your advertisement on hiring employees for jobs in your company in the last issue of NEWS.If you dont mind please answer some qestions which i 'd like to know. If it is no bother, could you answer some questions about this?

Would it be possible to send me a copy of list of main jobs ?I'd like to get information of the location in city,situation of company and staff's status .
    I'd like to be informed the work's hours as a student stuies in university Would it be possible to change them and adjust to hours which are off ?
    I would be grateful for a list of the main jobs offered, with information about the location of the jobs, and the nature of the company. I would also like to know about the hours as I am a student and can only at present work when I am not studying. Is it possible to adjust the hours?

I'd like to be familiar with the company and to work there. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully
    Mina Mahdi