View Poll Results: CAN YOU NOTICE MY MISTAKES ON THIS LETTER

Voters
1. This poll is closed
  • HOW CAN I SAY SEŅORES INTEJ IN ENGLISH?

1 100.00%
  • IS IT CORRECT TO SAY MS. FATIMA SALDARRIAGA ?

1 100.00%
  • IS IT CORRECT TO SAY FACING UP A PROBLEM

1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    THEUNIQUEFATIMA is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please Can You Help Me Correcting This Letter Od Recomendation

2180 El Corregidor Avenue
    La Molina City, P.C: Lima 12
    September 08 , 2008

Sirs
    Intej

It is a great pleasure writing this letter to support Ms. Leyla Herrera, who has been my friend for more than 5 years. Almost immediately being her friend she impressed me with her enthusiasm, willingness and dedication to improve herself in personal and social way
    I have found some important great qualities and skills on her to be considered her best letter of presentation.
    For instance she is perseverant when she is facing up a problem, also she is very efficient on working in a group of people, something else is that she likes to get an agreement during a situation or problem. I can ensure that she is a true leader because she notices the people needs and always sees the bright side of the life. Finally taking into consideration that she is a law student she is able to persuade people in a appropriate way.

There´s no doubt about her testimonial. You can trust her and give her responsibilities and tasks which will be privileges for her.

Sincerely

Ms. Fatima Saldarriaga
    DNI : 44925574

susiedqq is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please Can You Help Me Correcting This Letter Od Recomendation

To Whom It May Concern.

It is a great pleasure writing this letter to support Ms. Leyla Herrera, who has been my friend for more than 5 years. Almost immediately, she impressed me with her enthusiasm, willingness and dedication to improving herself, personally and in social situations.

I have found some important great qualities and skills in her to be considered her best letter of presentation. For instance, she is perseverant when she is facing a problem; she is very efficient when working in a group of people, and she likes to get an agreement during a situation or problem. I can ensure you that she is a true leader because she notices personal needs and always sees the bright side of life. Finally, taking into consideration that she is a law student, she is able to persuade people in an appropriate way.

There´s no doubt about her testimonial. You can trust her and give her responsibilities and tasks which will be privileges for her.

Sincerely