Thread: Who Am I?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Who Am I?

If you saw, one day, a young woman showing a paradoxical personality, she might be me, Frédérique!

As you can see, I'm an opposite constituted girl. Reserved by nature, I remain all the same a very sociable person who appreciates company. Because I'm a dynamic and energetic girl, I think of me as a sportswoman while having a methodical spirit reminding the greater scientists of our world ones. On the other hand, my determination adds to my incredible sense of organization get me, sometime, in the opposite extreme in order to reach my objectives irrespective of which they are. In shot, I will do anything to achieve my ends but that should not hamper my family members because respect represents, for me, one of the most important love proof and it’s unthinkable that I disobey to it!

In fact, my bigger life wish is to help people around me, it doesn't matter the way I will use to do it. This aspiration, brings out with my increased curiosity, behave me toward a doctor career thanks to which I will fill different gaps hid in my life. However, to reach this objective, my perfectionist tendency, which I affectionately describe the defect of my qualities, will be the subject of a thorough research to reduce her intensity.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Who Am I?

Quote Originally Posted by EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead View Post
    If you saw, one day, a young woman showing a paradoxical personality, she might be me - Frédérique!

As you can see, I'm an opposite constituted girl. I am a constitionally complex girl. Reserved by nature, I remain all the same am at the same time a very sociable person who appreciates company. Because I'm a dynamic and energetic girl, I think of me myselfas a sportswoman while having a methodical spirit reminding reminiscent of the greater scientists of our world onesomit. On the other hand, my determination added to my incredible sense of organization get lead me, sometimes, to the opposite extremeextremes in order to reach my objectives, irrespective of which they are. In short, I will do anything to achieve my ends but that should not hamper my family members unclear what you mean because respect represents, for me, one of the most important love proof proofs of love and it’s unthinkable that I disobey to it!

In fact, my bigger grestest life wish is to help people around me, it doesn't matter the way I will use to do it no matter how. This aspiration, combined with my increased sense of curiosity, behave are directing me towards a doctor career a medical career/a career as a doctor thanks to which I will fill different gaps hid in my lifeomit. However, to reach this objective, my perfectionist tendency, which I affectionately describe as the defect in my qualities, will be the subject of a thorough research to reduce her thorough investigation to reduce its intensity.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Who Am I?

Quote Originally Posted by EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead View Post
    As you can see, I'm an opposite constituted girl.
    As you can see, I am quite a complicated person, with forces pulling me in different directions.