Post Thanks / Like

My family members' description

Borned under Taurus sign, Carole is a determined woman ascribes her principles. Because she completed a management BAC at UQAR, she works today as an economic development consultant. Mother of two children, she always thought that family is the most important thing in her life. Also, Carole is a formidable tennis player.

Martin is a hard-working man who doesn’t like to put back what he can do for the time being. Accountant in UPA company, he is also a tennis and hockey enthusiast. Additionally, he doesn’t grow tired of learning about technology and computing advances. Father of two girls, he can do everything for them.

My mother’s side grandmother, Oliva Fournier, was born from two Fourniers. Although she was a cook, she always wanted to become a writer.

Louis-Philippe Berger, my mother’s side grandfather, is a handicrafts lover. Although years spend, he knows how keep his tender heart!

Anxious by nature, my father’s side grandmother is a woman who knows how love more than nobody else in this world. Living presently at Rivière-du-Loup, Thérèse takes advantage of her life more than never before.

This truck driver, who is Thérèse’s husband, did everything to make his children happy! Léonard loves change: he moved at least twenty times!

Réjean, this bike and gardering enthusiast is also the father of three beautiful children: Élise, Antoine and Charles.

This Bic inhabitant woman gave birth, thirty years earlier, to Emmanuel and Marie-Christine. Also, one of Diane’s best friend is the famous Louison Danis.

Olivain, a forest technician, doesn’t have children but, he has a beautiful dog which I named my cousin to be joking.

Mario is always ready to give you a hand. Father of two children, Brigitte and Annie, he is also Lise’s husband since thirty-five years.

Unfortunately, I never meet my uncle Yves because he died at the age of twelve. A reckless driver struck him when he did an unpretentious bike ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My family members' description

Quote Originally Posted by EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead View Post
    Borned under Taurus sign, Carole is a determined woman ascribes her principles. Because she completed a management BAC at UQAR, she works today as an economic development consultant. Mother of two children, she always thought that family is the most important thing in her life. Also, Carole is a formidable tennis player.

Martin is a hard-working man who doesn’t like to put back what he can do for the time being. Accountant in UPA company, he is also a tennis and hockey enthusiast. Additionally, he doesn’t grow tired of learning about technology and computing advances. Father of two girls, he can do everything for them.

My mother’s side grandmother, Oliva Fournier, was born from two Fourniers. Although she was a cook, she always wanted to become a writer.

Louis-Philippe Berger, my mother’s side grandfather, is a handicrafts lover. Although years spend, he knows how keep his tender heart!

Anxious by nature, my father’s side grandmother is a woman who knows how love more than nobody else in this world. Living presently at Rivière-du-Loup, Thérèse takes advantage of her life more than never before.

This truck driver, who is Thérèse’s husband, did everything to make his children happy! Léonard loves change: he moved at least twenty times!

Réjean, this bike and gardering enthusiast is also the father of three beautiful children: Élise, Antoine and Charles.

This Bic inhabitant woman gave birth, thirty years earlier, to Emmanuel and Marie-Christine. Also, one of Diane’s best friend is the famous Louison Danis.

Olivain, a forest technician, doesn’t have children but, he has a beautiful dog which I named my cousin to be joking.

Mario is always ready to give you a hand. Father of two children, Brigitte and Annie, he is also Lise’s husband since thirty-five years.

Unfortunately, I never meet my uncle Yves because he died at the age of twelve. A reckless driver struck him when he did an unpretentious bike ride.

The essay is very confusable.. I underlined the things that I think you need to change because as I read them they didn't make any sense... You have a very good idea about how this essay should look like, and I hope that you will consider my ideas in improving your descriptions :D good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My family members' description

Thank you!

BobK is offline Harmless drudge
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location: