ric3189 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Stress in your life

“Whether you think you can or think you can’t either way you are right.” Henry Ford
    Stress can affect your life. Whether it’s stress from school or home, stress affects anyone. There are many reasons you can start having stress.
    Stress at school can affect your life. First, if you have a full time job it is hard to keep track of school work. Since you have to do well at work and school, it can cause you to be stressful. Then you’re going to complain of how you can’t deal with all this work. Secondly, you’re going to stop working and show up more to class, since your grade point average is going to drop. You can get your grades up because you can focus on the classes more. Thirdly, if you get a tutor that will make class work much easier for you. Stress at work can be challenging. Every time the boss comes to check on you to make sure you do the job perfectly. Sometimes, even if you come late the boss doesn’t want to hear it. He will yell at you to show up on time and get ready to work or you will lose your job. It will be hard for you if you have house bills to pay, books to buy for college, and to take care of your family. Stress with a friend can be tough. You can be stressful at a sport that you decided to try. I remember when I use to be on the soccer team. The coach will want to know what I can do to be on the team. After that, the sport gets more challenging since you have to be there to support the team and make some shots in order to win for the team. There are some practice drills you have to be able to handle to be on the team. If it’s hard to win a game against a different school, this can make you feel stressful about the game.

Let me know if it doesnt have any fragment and if its good. ty for all help!!

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stress in your life

Welcome to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by ric3189 View Post
    “Whether you think you can or think you can’t either way you are right.” Henry Ford

Stress can affect your life, whether it’s stress from school or home. Stress affects anyone. There are many reasons you can start having stress.
    Stress at school can affect your life. omit - repetition First, if you have a full time job it is hard to keep track of school work. Since you have to do well at work and school, it this can cause you to be stressfulstress/to become stressed. Then you’re going to complain of how you can’t deal with all this work. Secondly, you’re going to stop working and show up more to class, since your grade point average is going to drop. You can get your grades up because you can focus on the classes more. Thirdly, if you get a tutor, that will make class work much easier for you.

Stress at work can be challenging. Every time the boss comes Your boss frequently comes to check on you to make sure you do the job perfectly. Sometimes, even if you come late the boss doesn’t want to hear it You are late - but your boss doesn't want to listen to your reason. He will yell at you to show up on time and get ready to work or you will lose your job. It will be hard for you if you have house bills to pay, books to buy for college, and to take care of your family a family to support.

Stress with a friend can be tough. You can be stressful at stressed by a sport that you decided to try. I remember when I use to be on the soccer team. The coach will want to know what I can do to be on the team. After that, the sport gets becomes more challenging since you have to be there to support the team and make some shots in order to win for the team.that the team wins There are some practice drills you have to be able to handle to be on the team. If it’s hard to win a game against a different school, this can make you feel stressful about the game.

Let me know if it doesnt have any fragment and if its good. Thank you for all help!!