Tel: 86-21-69981044
    Email: EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead

Rm. 401, Blk. 12, No. 572 XingZhi Road
    Shanghai 200436
    Oji Paper Nepia Co.,Ltd
    Rm.3303 Hong Kong New World Tower
    No. 300 Middle HuaiHai Road

Dear Personnel Manager:

I am applying for the position of project planning which was advertised in last week’s Career Post Weekly.
    Now, I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Harry. I will soon complete all my courses at Sydney Institute of Language and Commerce (SILC) Shanghai University as an international business major and I am planning to graduate on June next year.
    From my enclosed resume, you can see that I have some work experience of some student activities. I was so pleased to be a student union member after entering this college. And I worked in the Student Affairs Department for two years. During these times, I have held a lot student activities such as lectures, parties, singing contest etc.
    For instance, I was in charge of the design and inauguration of CI system of my institute’s student union, Christmas parties, and English Films Night. All of these working experience give me a view and rough understanding of how to design and launch a project, and furthermore, how to make it successful. I also use what I have learned to make sure every decision or plan is correct. These experience taught me how to deal with people. Now I have strong team spirit and can work with my colleague effectively. I am also good at interpersonal skills, and I can usually win people over to my point of view. I also use what I have learned to make sure every decision or plan is correct.
    Additionally, as a volunteer, I took part in the sponsoring project of going to Yunnan Province to teach the poor students at the remote and poor area this. My responsibility was taking photos and taught the Grade Three’s maths lessons. This experience was important for me, which help me knew more about our country, also learned how to deal with something I have never done.
    After three-year-long preparation, now I can say with full confidence that I am ready. Once I am committed to a job, I will tackle it with tremendous intensity, and achieve results beyond the expectations of my supervisor.
    Thank you very much for spending your time reading my letter. If you agree with me, please write a letter to me and my E-mail address is EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead

Yours sincerely,
    Harry

Resume

Name: Shichun Chian
    English Name: Harry
    Sex: Male
    Birthday: 1984.06.14
    Birthplace: Shanghai
    Health: Well.
    Hobbies/Interests: Music, football, computer technology etc.
    Date of Availability: Any time after graduated

Job/Career Objective:
    Project Planning or Marketing department

Education:
    2002/09—now: Shanghai University--Sydney Institution of Language and Commerce
    1999/09--2002/07:Shanghai Minli High School

Professional Experience:
    1.Job exercitation in Industrial and Commercial Bank of China(Huangpu Branch, Shanghai) during the summer in year 2004
    2Much experience about student activities holding
    (School Singing contest
    School Speech contest
    Institute Christmas Party and Halloween Party
    English Film Night
    Etc.)

Summary of Qualifications:
    1.Relevant coursework:
    Basic Marketing/ Financial Accounting/Financial Management/Organizational Behavior/International Economy and Trade/MIS/International Management/Statistics/Macro (Micro) Economics
    International Commercial Laws/International Business/Business Communication)
    2.Good communicating skill with people and high responsibility
    3.Familiar with the computers operation (including the Microsoft Software, Adobe software and some basic programming work) (National Computer Rank Exam Level 2 C)
    4.Good English skill in commerce and in daily communications (CET 4)

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear Personnel Manager:

I'm sure the person has a name- try using it.