sweet_me is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Please check my paragraph writing

this is my Film reflection paragraph please check it

Children of heaven was shot in Tehran. The story meanly goes around sharing shoes between brother and sister. It was extremely realistic story which could happen in anywhere. The film shows the straggles that poor people could suffer from around the world, such as diseases, hanger and miserable. Even though the family was extremely poor they still feel each other. When Ali loses his sister shoes and asks her to do not tell her parent she accepts that, this shows the sweet relationship between kids. On other side Ali tried very hard to make up with his sister. Moreover, Ali enters a high-profile children's footrace and hope to receive the third prize which was new pair of sneakers to give it to his sister. At the end Zahra did not have new shoes from her brother, but she got it from her father. I understand from this end that person should not lose his faith, because things become better if we are strong and honest. I will conclude my paragraph by mention some things I notice in the film. First , there is a big hole between Iranian society that there is extremely poor people on the other hand there is very reach people which seems that there is no people in the middle . Second , the poor neighborhood more connected with religion than the reach neighborhood. This appeared in the Scenes which revere Hussein, Fatima .third; I notice that the rich neighborhood was more affected by western culture and house architecture.

thank you all

sarat_106 is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Please check my paragraph writing

Children of heaven was shot in Tehran. The story meanly goes around sharing shoes between a brother and a sister. It was an extremely realistic story which could happen in anywhere. The film shows the straggles that poor people could suffer from around the world, such as diseases, hunger and miserable living. Even though the family was extremely poor they still feel for each other. When Ali loses his sisterís shoes and asks her not to tell her parent, she accepts that, this shows the sweet relationship between kids. On other side, Ali tried very hard to make up with his sister. (Moreover,Ali) He enters a high-profile children's footrace and hopes to receive the third prize which was a new pair of sneakers which he could give to his sister. At the end Zahra did not have new shoes from her brother, but she got it from her father. I understand from this ending that a person should not lose his faith, because things become better if we are strong and honest. I will conclude my paragraph by mentioning some things I noticed in the film. Firstly , there is a big hole in the (between) Iranian society that consists of (there is) of extremely poor people on one hand while on the other there are very reach people (which seems that there is) with no people in the middle . Secondly , the poor neighborhood is more connected with religion than the reach neighborhood. This appeared in the Scenes which revered Hussein, Fatima as deeply religious. Thirdly; I noticed that the rich neighborhood was more influenced (affected) by western culture and modern (house) architecture.

Delete words in brakets.