makram is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile having money u prefer either building a house or invest money in bussiness

Money is the only meant to target and reach any desired goals.Persons are divided into two categories:some search to improve their business while others plan to buy only houses that I dislike. Ambitious people would like to have always successful businesses.Therefore,they used to grow their businesses and invest more money once money becomes available and in hand.
    Some people always plan to purchase their own houses once they start their works but some of them are ambitious and would like to save their money to have new investment in work to fulfill their desired objectives by buying a house which might be bigger &fit more their dreams despite the long period .People who live in closed areas prefer to build their own houses because of life conditions they used to live while who lived in towns prefer to invest more at work.Finally,ways are important despite that iam with the second opinion cause i would like to fulfill my plans,my wills...
    Last edited by makram; 21-Sep-2008 at 18:49. Reason: improving

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: having money u prefer either building a house or invest money in bussiness

Welcome to the forums.

It will encourage people to comment if you [a] Capitalise the first word in each sentence, [b] put one space after each punctuation mark, and remember to use the capital "I" for the personal pronoun. If you will do these things, then I am sure someone will give you some help.

makram is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: having money u prefer either building a house or invest money in bussiness

Many thanks