• Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

please help check my sat essay

assignment:Is making a bad decision better than making no decision at all?

Nearly everything we encounter in daily life etails our decision; which route to take to go to the destination, whter to catch a bus, where to eat, where to shop.. It's always easy to make a choice, no necessary a good one, for thery are all trivas that won't rish a lot, but when it comes to something big, waking your mind up doesn't appear that easy. Sometimes, we just wait for other to make a decision for us, advoding bad ones we make by ourselves;or we wait long enogh to finally pound on one, collecting information, searching , interviewing , until the last moment, we still in a process for better choice; or we just simply wait for the sudden inspiration to fall on. Opportunities are just fliping away while your pondering. Just tick a alternation,or you'll miss.
    I have this personal experience aoubt making decision, actually had suffered from it. I started to plan for my trip to Hongkong very long ago, there 's plenty of time for me to make a choice for every detail. It was my time to travel alone by myself home country, i wanted to make everything sure, so i took it with extremely discretion, expecially at booking rooms . i considered every advantages and disavantages of each hotel, went to forums to see what people say about them, asked friends in hongkong about their opinion; gathering those informations just took time. Finally, i picked up my phone and dail the number of my perfect hotel, what i recieved was "sorry, we're full, no rooms available now". At last , i squeezed with my friend in her apartment's dunk at my "very first night" Hongkong, and it's farest to my test station.
    What a course i've learn through all those uncomfortable memories! Looking at the brighter side, i learned one thing:allow yourself make a bad choice than never make it.
    you can send your revision to my email EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead or just post in the thread, thanks a lot~

hugerecliner is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: please help check my sat essay

why no body answer it?

Raymott is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soygee View Post
    why no body answer it?
    I'd suggest you run it through a spell checker (about a quarter of the words aren't English words). Fix the spaces in your punctuation and capitalise "I".
    Have you proofread it yourself? Why should someone spend time correcting something that you don't seem to have much interest in?
    I will correct it if you read over it, correct it to the best of your ability, and post it again.

hugerecliner is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

i've checked all the spelling,but don't have too much idea about the punctuation.
    Nearly everything we encounter in daily life entails our decision; which route to take to go to the destination, where to catch a bus, where to eat, where to shop.. It's always easy to make a choice, no necessary a good one, for there are all trivia that won't rick much, but when it comes to something big, waking your mind up doesn't appear that easy. Sometimes, we just wait for others to make a decision for us, avoiding bad ones we make by ourselves;or we wait long enough to finally pound on one, collecting information, searching , interviewing , until the last moment, we still in a process for better choice; or we just simply wait for the sudden inspiration to fall on. Opportunities are just flipping away while your pondering. Just tick a alternation,or you'll miss.
    I have this personal experience about making decision, actually had suffered from it. I started to plan for my trip to Hongkong very long ago, there 's plenty of time for me to make a choice for every detail. It was my time to travel alone by myself home country, I wanted to make everything sure, so I took it with extremely discretion, especially at booking rooms . I considered every advantages and disadvantages of each hotel, went to forums to see what people say about them, asked friends in HongKong about their opinion; gathering those informations just took time. Finally, I picked up my phone and dial the number of my perfect hotel, what I received was "sorry, we're full, no rooms available now". At last , I squeezed with my friend in her apartment's dunk at my "very first night" Hongkong, and it's far away from my test station.
    What a course I have learned through all those uncomfortable memories! Looking at the brighter side, I got one precious lesson:allow yourself make a bad choice than never make it.

Raymott is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Nearly everything we encounter in daily life entails our a decision; which route to take to go to the destination, where to catch a bus, where to eat, where to shop…. It's always easy to make a choice, not necessary a good one, for there are all trivia a lot trivial decisions that don't rick risk much, but when it comes to something big, waking making your mind up doesn't appear that easy. Sometimes, we just wait for others to make a decision for us, avoiding making bad ones we make by ourselves; or we wait long enough to finally pound [pounce?] on one, collecting information, searching, interviewing, until at the last moment, we are still in a process of seeking a better choice; or we just simply wait for the sudden inspiration to fall on appear. Opportunities are just slipping away while you’re pondering. [Why have you changed suddenly from ‘we’ to ‘you’?] Just tick an alternative, or you'll miss.

I have this personal experience about of making decisions, actually had I have suffered from it. For example, I started to plan for my trip to Hong Kong very long ago; there was plenty of time for me to make a choice for every detail. It was my time to travel alone by myself my own [?] home country, I wanted to make everything sure, so I took it with extremely discretion, especially at with booking rooms. I considered every advantages and disadvantages of each hotel, went to forums to see what people said about them, asked friends in Hong Kong about their opinion; gathering that information.
    [Information is always singular] just took time. Finally, I picked up my phone and dialled the number of my perfect hotel. What I received was "sorry, we're full, no rooms available now". At last, I squeezed with my friend in her apartment's dunk [?] on my "very first night" Hong Kong, and it's far away from my test station. [What’s a test station?]
    What a course I have learned through all those uncomfortable memories! Looking at the brighter side, I got learnt one precious lesson: allow yourself to make a bad choice rather than never make it making one.
    ================================================

omit the underlined; add the blue

An ambitious essay. Some bits were hard to follow.
    shop…. The periods for an ellipsis within a sentence … four at the end….
    A comma, like this, comes directly after a letter, then there is a space.
    You should do a search for [<space>,] and [<space>.] If anything shows up, you’ve probably made a mistake. There is no space before a comma and there is always a space after a comma.