• Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Default once in a month

Can you please correct my sentence.. If you feel that some good words to be added instead of my words… Please replace my words…

1) I don’t know how you expect cheques for the same month while the month is going on.

2 ) I don’t know how you expect cheques for September while September is going on.Once the month ends, we will prepare cheque for you

3) Manager called me and told me that you would go there tomorrow… actually he is having the necessary documents and he will not come back now… once he come back, I will collect the documents and give it to you so that you can go tomorrow….

4) All these questions can be answered only by manager and he is not here… once he come back I will tell about your call and if he want you to meet him, I will let you

thanks in advance

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: once in a month

Quote Originally Posted by sureshfina View Post
    Can you please correct my sentence.. If you feel that some good words to be added instead of my words… Please replace my words…

1) I don’t know why you expect cheques for a month before the end of that month.

2 ) I don’t know why you expect cheques for September during September. Once the month ends, we will prepare a cheque for you

3) The/My Manager called me and told me that you would go there tomorrow. He has the necessary documents, but will not be back today. Once he comes back, I will collect the documents and pass them to you so that you can go tomorrow….

4) All these questions can be answered only by the manager and he is not here. When he returns, I will tell him about your call and if he wants you to meet him, I will let you know.

thanks in advance