Post Thanks / Like

Default Teacher! Teacher! Help my english

Pls edit my report..Thank you

Madame,
    I am endorsing to you this two Chemical Engineer. One of whom is Brad Engelbert, employee of our sister Company Iso TREGERT. He is facing retrenchement but Mr, Alcala his depratment Manager recommends him to our chemical engr position that is vacant because he has done a good job as his assistant.I personally know him since when I am here in our sister company office, he is great and totally responsible. He has initiative responsible and can be trusted THus as Recruitment Officer I strongly recommend him for the position..He is also being recommended by the general manager hhere in Is TREGERT. He is willing to relocate to our Company.Pls. see his attached credentials indicated in his resume. I'd like to emphasize that we should consider him since he is really a nice person and he works totally fo his Family.

Thank you very much for your consideration Madame.

We should hire him.

Best regards

Bobby

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Teacher! Teacher! Help my english

Pls

sarat_106 is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Teacher! Teacher! Help my english

Madame,
    I like to introduce (am endorsing) to you this (two) Chemical Engineer, namely (One of whom is) Mr Brad Engelbert, an employee of our sister Company Iso TREGERT. He is facing retrenchment but Mr, Alcala his department Manager recommends him, as he has done a good job as his assistant, for the post (to our)of chemical engineer (position) that is vacant at the moment. (because)I also personally know him ever since (when) I have been (am) here in the office of our sister company. He has initiative, sincerity and above all tenacity for accomplishment of any hard task. He is quite responsible and trustworthy. He is willing to accept any suitable assignment (relocate to)in our Company. The general manager of Is TREGERT is also going to recommend his case. (great and totally. responsible and can be trusted Thus) Therefore asthe Recruitment Officer I strongly recommend him for the position. (He is also being recommended by.) Pls. see his credentials indicated in his resume attached herewith. I'd like to emphasize one more point that besides being a nice person his family is totally depended on himfor which he deserves our sympathetic consideration. (we should consider him since he is really a nice person and he works fo.)

Thank you very much in anticipation for your kind consideration; Madame.

I do not find any mention of the second chemical engineer as stated in the first line. So I have ignored the same.
    Delete the words in brackets (Underlined)