• Swahili
      • Home Country:
      • Congo
      • Current Location:
      • Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Two paras for review

Hi,

Can you please review the following text for grammatical and punctuation errors? Thanks. MG.

I have been using Barclaycard since 2005 and never had any issues with the service until recently. I have started using Quicken Personal Financing software to manage my finances. I feed the software data on my income and expenditures, using QIF files. I am able to download historic account statements in the QIF format from all my checking, saving and credit card accounts, except Barclaycard account.

The problem with the Barclaycard account is that it allows downloading account statements in the QIF format for only the last month, and does not provide historic statements. As such, I am not able to download data on transactions occurred during the last 12 months. I tried taking this issue up with the Barclay call centre, but I was told that it could not be done. I donít think, however, it is an impossible task, as my Barclay Checking account provides me all historic statements in the QIF format. Nor is this an issue because of the account being a credit card account, as my Virgin Money card account provides me all historic statements.

As a result of the above, I have almost stopped using the Barclaycard in my transactions, as I am not able to track them in the accounting software.

May I, therefore, request you to do the necessary changes in your system so that my Barclaycard account will be able to provide all historic account statement in the QIF format?

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Two paras for review

Quote Originally Posted by musicgold View Post
    Hi,

Can you please review the following text for grammatical and punctuation errors? Thanks. MG.

I have been using Barclaycard since 2005 and never had any issues with the service until recently. I have started using Quicken Personal Financing software to manage my finances. I feed the software data on my income and expenditures, using QIF files. I am able to download historic account statements in the QIF format from all my checking, saving and credit card accounts, except my Barclaycard account.

The problem with the Barclaycard account is that it allows downloading account statements in the QIF format for only the last month, and does not provide historic statements. As such, I am not able to download data on transactions occurred during the previous 12 months. I tried taking this issue up with the Barclay call centre, but I was told that it could not be done. I donít think, however, it is an impossible task, as my Barclay Checking account provides me with all historic statements in the QIF format. Nor is this an issue because of the account being a credit card account, as my Virgin Money card account provides me with all historic statements.

As a result of the above, I have almost stopped using the Barclaycard in my transactions, as I am not able to track them in the accounting software.

May I, therefore, request that you make the necessary changes in your system so that my Barclaycard account will be able to provide all historic account statement in the QIF format?

Some slight changes, but otherwise fine.