Thread: A shoe for dump

Unregistered Guest

Exclamation A shoe for dump

i need help in revising my really bad essay !!! help

Being sold was the greatest thing that ever happened to me, finally freedom! Moved from my usual spot in the counter onto the sales counter was about the farthest I ever went into Sketchers. Until I felt me being picked up and tried on for the very first time. No doubt the foot inside of me was to small for my shoe size , but I was taken to the register and bought .
    It was a long journey from San Antonio all the way to Del Rio back in 2004, but It was worth the waiting. Finally out of my box and into a closet! Surrounded by white tennis shoes I felt like a freak , since I was black and pink. While the other shoes were designed for comfort , I was designed for active wear . Months passed and there I was in the same spot I was brought to in the first place , never moved. After what seemed forever I was at last worn to a strange place called Del Rio Middle School. I was used more often I started getting older , my pink straps were tearing and the black leather was getting cracked . So there I was back onto the closet and in the dark …. dusting up .Years passed until I ever worn again this time it was when my owner was in high school and her feet were to big for my size. I was size six and her foot was size seven and a half. Imagine m reaction when I saw her enormous foot coming for me! :0 It was scary! We went outside and into the mud running, running without stopping . Everyday I was used for running , two months and a half to be precise. Generally used for what I was made for .I can not imagine how her huge foot fit inside , but being her favorite running shoes I had to bear it. Just the idea of being a favorite was great , I could live with that .We were alike in many ways active, designed for running , and long lasting .
    Until of course that day came ,that day every old, wrinkled , dirty full of mud shoe , has to go through… being replaced. Because I was so small for her foot , I needed to be thrown away .The day those Oh! So new Nike shoes came into the closet I was thrown out. Donated to the bethel Center to be sold for good .Assume getting thrown out in a bag with a bunch of toys and old clothes. I was dumped in an unknown place waiting to be sold again.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: A shoe for dump

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Being sold was the greatest thing that ever happened to me, finally freedom! Moved from my usual spot in the counter onto the sales counter was about the farthest I ever went into Sketchers. Until I felt me being picked up and tried on for the very first time. No doubt the foot inside of me was to small for my shoe size , but I was taken to the register and bought .
    Being sold was the greatest thing that ever happened to me--finally freedom! Moving from my usual spot on the shelf to the sales counter was about the farthest I had ever gone in Sketchers. That was until I felt myself being picked up and tried on for the very first time. No doubt the foot inside of me was too small, but I was taken to the register and bought.