Post Thanks / Like

Default Please help me check this paragraph

Hi~ Please check the grammar mistakes or rephrase it~~

"Mr Bedlam" is a decent lightweight wrestler. He first caught people 's attention by showcasing his gifted agility during his time in WWC(company name). In 1999, he caused a great sensation when he suplexed the much bigger wrestler with his 180lb weight three times in the match . But the management never grooms him for a main eventer, considering his lack of charisma and limited fan base. That doesn't mean he is not an important assert for the company. His solid skills and experience is able to draw watchable matches out of other less talented but good-looking wrestlers. helping them to hide flaws and avoid botches in matches. His contribution is so remarkable that there has been a strong demand for pushing him as a maineventer from some fans recently.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please help me check this paragraph

Quote Originally Posted by redgiant View Post
    Hi~ Please check the grammar mistakes or rephrase it~~

"Mr Bedlam" is a decent lightweight wrestler. He first caught people 's attention by showcasing his gifted agility during his time in WWC(company name). In 1999, he caused a great sensation when he suplexed a much bigger wrestler weighing 180lb three times in the match . But the management never groomed him for a main eventer, considering him to lack charisma and as having a limited fan base. That doesn't mean he was not an important asset for the company. His solid skills and experience were able to draw watchable matches out of other less talented but good-looking wrestlers, helping them to hide flaws and avoid botches in matches. His contribution is so remarkable that recently there has been a strong demand from some fans for pushing him as a main eventer.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Anglika~~I really appreciate your work and it helps me a lot. It is very effective to learn from mistakes~~

And I have one question:

Is your correction: "Mr Bedlam suplexed a much bigger wrestler weighing 180lb three times in the match." equal to "As a 180lb wrestler, Mr Bedlam caused a great sensation by suplexing a much bigger wrestler several times in the match."?

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redgiant View Post
    Thanks Anglika~~I really appreciate your work and it helps me a lot. It is very effective to learn from mistakes~~

And I have one question:

Is your correction: "Mr Bedlam suplexed a much bigger wrestler weighing 180lb three times in the match." equal to "As a 180lb wrestler, Mr Bedlam caused a great sensation by suplexing a much bigger wrestler several times in the match."?

The first sentence implies that the opponent was 180lbs, the second sentence that Mr Bedlam was 180lbs.