• Current Location:
      • Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Love a non-Catholic girl !

Dear professors!

Please, correct my paragraph if there is any mistake. Thank you very much

Sincerely,

---------------
    I was raised in Catholic home, every Sunday I go to Mass. When I was about 18 years old, my parents told me that I don’t have permission to get married to a non-Catholic girl and I should go with a Catholic girl for the whole life. From that time on, I am always obsessed with that whenever I feel like any non-Catholic girl. Time pass by, the chances of love has passed by me. I know my parents’ advice is good for me; they encourage me to marry another Catholic in order to obtain a perfect union mind and full communion of life. But the reality is that today it is common for Catholics to enter into a mixed marriage – a marriage between a Catholic and a baptized non-Catholic. After I talked to Sir Conmale about this, I wonder that why some of us consider the religious problem so seriously, putting the religion over all of things! We are all human and should be able to love other humans regardless of their religion and upbringing. The bad and good people are present in each religion, each society; we cannot say all of Catholics are good and all of non-Catholics are bad, the most important thing is their own characteristic. All religions direct human to the good and the perfect, each religion has its own beauty, so we cannot say a certain religion better than the others. The Catholic church teach that Marriage is until “death do you part”; this is what is taught in the Bible: “What God has joined together let no man cast asunder”; Jesus also strongly advises against divorce in New Testament; the bride and groom will be received the Sacrament of Matrimony as proof of eternal love.

So, marrying Catholic or non-Catholic is not important but the most essential thing that whether we really love the other with our heart or not!
    -----------------

outsourcewriter is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Love a non-Catholic girl !

good story...
    I dont think there is any mistakes in this..
    thank you

Raymott is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by outsourcewriter View Post
    good story...
    I dont think there is any mistakes in this..
    thank you
    I don't think there is are any mistakes in this... (Three dots for an ellipsis)
    I think you are leading the writer astray. There are almost as many mistakes in his as in yours. Proportionally fewer, perhaps.

Raymott is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by havythoai View Post
    Dear professors!

Please, correct my paragraph if there is any mistake. Thank you very much

Sincerely,

---------------
    I was raised in a Catholic home; every Sunday I go to Mass. When I was about 18 years old, my parents told me that I don’t have permission to get married to a non-Catholic girl and I should go with a Catholic girl for my whole life. From that time on, I have always been obsessed with that statement whenever I feel? like any non-Catholic girl. Time passes by, the chances of love have passed by me. I know my parents’ advice was good for me; [If chances have passed you by completely, use was, since it's no good for you any more] they encouraged me to marry another Catholic in order to obtain a perfect union of mind and full communion of life. But the reality is that today it is common for Catholics to enter into a mixed marriage – a marriage between a Catholic and a baptized non-Catholic. After I talked to Sir Conmale about this, I wonder that why some of us consider the religious problem (issue?) so seriously, putting the religion above all of things! We are all human and should be able to love other humans regardless of their religion and upbringing. The Bad and good people are present in each religion, each society; we cannot say all of Catholics are good and all of non-Catholics are bad, the most important thing is their own characteristics. All religions direct humans to the good and the perfect, each religion has its own beauty, so we cannot say a certain religion is better than the others. The Catholic church teaches that Marriage is until “death do you part”; this is what is taught in the Bible: “What God has joined together let no man cast asunder”. Jesus also strongly advises against divorce in New Testament; the bride and groom will be received the Sacrament of Matrimony as proof of eternal love.

So, marrying Catholic or non-Catholic is not important but the most essential thing that is whether we really love the other with our heart or not!
    -----------------
    suggest delete underlined, add blue
    Note: I don't necessarily endorse the accuracy of the content.