kimosu is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default mistakes in the recommendation letter

To
    The Director of Admissions

Dear Sir/Madam,
    This recommendation letter is for Mr. Kishore Kumar Akula for his admission
    into PhD program/ Masterís degree. I know him since 2002. I taught him Methods of Teaching Mathematics & Computer Science in Education.

He scored 55th rank in entrance examination conducted state wide wherein around 250,000 to 300,000 students appear for the examination. His performance in the classroom, workshops related to AIDS awareness education etc., and summer schools for teachers was excellent.
    During the B.Ed practicum and teaching process he was using computer as teaching aid with different software he created himself. Even the senior most teachers were attending his classes to know the usage of software in teaching.

He always shared his thoughts with me about his own theories regarding the thought analysis. His theory regarding the learning process of special education students, really, impressed me a lot.

If I have to recommend 100,000 students for the graduate admission or for employment, any time, Kishore will be one among 10 people that I would recommend. With his knowledge, hard work and enthusiasm he will definitely be an asset for the university/ employer/ human society. His admission to graduate school leads to the benefit of kids in the country. In case you need further information about him, you may contact me at the above address.

Sincerely

susiedqq is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: mistakes in the recommendation letter

To: Director of Admissions
    Date:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    This is a letter of recommendation for Mr. Kishore Kumar Akula for admission
    into the PhD program/ Masterís degree. I have known him since 2002. I was his instructor for Methods of Teaching Mathematics & Computer Science in Education.

He scored in the 55th rank in the entrance examination conducted state wide wherein 250,000 to 300,000 students appeared for the examination. His performance in the classroom, workshops related to AIDS awareness education, and summer schools for teachers was excellent.

During the B.Ed practicum and teaching process, Kishore used the computer as a teaching aid featuring different software he created himself. Even the senior most teachers were attending his classes to learn usage of this software in teaching.

Kishore often shared his thoughts with me about his own theories regarding the thought analysis. His theory regarding the learning process for special education students really impressed me.

If I had to recommend 100,000 students for the graduate admission or employment, Kishore would be among the first 10 people. With his knowledge, hard work and enthusiasm he will definitely be an asset for the university/ employer/ human society. I believe that his admission to graduate school will lead to the benefit of children everywhere.

For further information about Kishore, you may contact me at the above address.