richard86 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

About UK Immigration and visa information

Hay fellows, I am looking information about UK immigration. Please guide me where from I can collect proper information about UK immigration and UK higher studies. I have found one website i.e. UK Visas Information Guide this website is most popular and authentic in our country and this website have detail for all about UK immigration process but I am looking best source for UK immigration. Please Please.....Guide me

I'm With Stupid is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: About UK Immigration and visa information

This is the official site for the UK borders agency. Bear in mind that the rules have just changed in the UK for non-EU nationals. There is now a points-based system for people who wish to work in the UK. If you're just wanting to study at a UK university though, you shouldn't be affected, but apparently they're considering changing the rules for students next year (you might need to demonstrate that you have enough money to cover your living costs before you'll be granted a visa, for example, and that figure will probably be a lot of money).

There is also this website, which is specifically concerned with the interests of international students in the UK.

Good luck.