• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Views : 383,398
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Dear -principal's name-,

I am -name-, the parent of -name-, in -grade- at school. We write to notify you that -name- will not be attending -school- in 2009.

It has been a privilege for -name- to attend PLC for the last two years; however she will be leaving the school at the end of 2008, due to having been offered a place at another school. We will always be grateful for the school's nurturing environment and excellent education standards.

We trust that this information will enable -name's- absence to be an authorised one.

Yours sincerely,

-name-
Father of -name-

Should I add or change anything? Constructive comments are appreciated.

Anglika

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Other
Dear -principal's name-,

I am -name-, the parent of -name- in -grade- at school. We write to I am writing to notify you that -name- will not be attending -school- in 2009.

It has been a privilege for -name- to attend PLC for the last two years; however she will be leaving the school at the end of 2008, due to having been offered a place at another school. We will always be grateful for the school's school name nurturing environment and excellent education standards during her time there.

We trust that this information will enable -name's- absence to be an authorised one.

Yours sincerely,

-name-
Father of -name-

Should I add or change anything? Constructive comments are appreciated.

You do not need the last sentence. It is your decision to move your child to another school and it does not need the principal's agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.