Post Thanks / Like

Default curtain has moved to the side, cover it fully

The curtain has moved to the side, please cover it fully.
    The curtain has moved away, please cover it fully.
    I put the curtain to cover whole window, but now only half of the window is covered because the curtain closed together(shrinked) and now I have to pull it to cover whole window.
    The curtain was blown away by wind, so please put it in proper place.
    Only half of the curtain is covered to the door, so please pull the curtain to cover the whole door.

Please correct my sentences and also suggest me a good variation to express the same.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: curtain has moved to the side, cover it fully

Quote Originally Posted by user_gary View Post
    The curtain has moved to the side, please cover it fully. . Please pull it back over the window.
    The curtain has moved away, please cover it fully. The curtain is open. Please close it.
    I put the curtain to cover whole window, but now only half of thewindow is covered because the curtain closed together(shrinked) and now I have to pull it to cover whole window. I pulled the curtains, but they only closed halfway, so I must pull them again to cover the window altogether.
    The curtain was blown away by wind, so please put it in proper place. The wind has blown the curtain open. Please close it again.

Only half of the curtain is covered to the door, so please pull the curtain to cover the whole door. The curtain is only half-pulled over the door. Please pull it to cover the whole door.

Please correct my sentences and also suggest me a good variation to express the same.