good maker is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Plz correct my business letter

I need to send letter to my work mate to announce them that our call center will publish and I need their assist to make a simulating study to evaluate call center agent so please correct below letter

Dear , my collage
    I would like to inform you that our call center will publish nearly , before launch there is a simulating period , where call center agent are exposed to contacts simulating the real operation and all possible scenarios and all calls will be record the purpose of that is evaluate our agent performance
    I appreciate your participate in this simulation, I am waiting your cooperation my number is (XXXX )

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Plz correct my business letter

Welcome to the forums/

Quote Originally Posted by good maker View Post
    I need to send letter to my work mate to announce them that our call center will publish and I need their assist to make a simulating study to evaluate call center agent so please correct below letter

Dear , my collage
    I would like to inform you that our call center will publish nearly , before launch there is a simulating period , where call center agent are exposed to contacts simulating the real operation and all possible scenarios and all calls will be record the purpose of that is evaluate our agent performance
    I appreciate your participate in this simulation, I am waiting your cooperation my number is (XXXX )
    Could you explain what you mean by the "call center will publish"? Do you mean that it will open or start business?

good maker is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    Welcome to the forums/

Could you explain what you mean by the "call center will publish"? Do you mean that it will open or start business?

i mean our call centr will start work ( purpose of call center is contact customer to make a survey about customer satisfaction )

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you - here are my suggested alterations

Quote Originally Posted by good maker View Post

Dear [name of contact],

I would like to inform you that our call center will publish nearly soon open for business. However, before the launch, there is a simulating period we are running a series of simulations, where the call center agents are exposed to contacts simulating the real operation. and All possible scenarios and all calls will be recorded and evaluated. The purpose of these actions is evaluate to assess and improve our agents' performance.
    I appreciate your participate in this simulation I am waiting your cooperation , We would very much appreciate your company's participation in this training exercise. Please contact me to find out more. My number is (XXXX ).

Yours sincerely,