Thread: formal letter

diduska22 Guest

Post formal letter

please help me with formal letter, which I need prepare to the school.
    I donīt know, if this letter is gramatically correct.

Dear Sir/Madam.

I am writing to complain about a computer game I ordered from Games World Magazine last month. The game arrived several weeks ago, and since then I have experienced a lot of problems with it.

First of all, when I started to play this game, i was surprised by the numerous of levels in the game. The game contain only three levels, despite it should cointain five levels.

Secondarly, your advertisement claimed that the game offer great soundtrack. However quality was bad. In addition the game could play only one person and althought i did not get free game.

When I phoned customer servises, I would send me a replacement computer game. That was two weeks ago, and I am still waiting for replacement.

I am not satisfied with the computer game and it would be gerat, if you culd send me a full refund as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: formal letter

Quote Originally Posted by diduska22 View Post
    please help me with formal letter, which I need prepare to the school.
    I donīt know, if this letter is gramatically correct.

Dear Sir/Madam.

I am writing to complain about a computer game I ordered from Games World Magazine last month. The game arrived several weeks ago, and since then I have experienced a lot of problems with it.

First of all, when I started to play this game, i was surprised by the numerous of levels number of levels/numerous levels in the game. The game contained only three levels, despite it should cointain five levels.but it was advertised as having five.

Secondarly Secondly, your advertisement claimed that the game offers a great soundtrack. However quality the sound quality/the quality of the sound was bad. In addition the game could play only be played by only one person and althought i did not get free game.not sure what you mean here - are you saying there was another game offered with this one?

When I phoned customer servises services, I would they said they would send me a replacement computer game. That was two weeks ago, and I am still waiting for the replacement.

I am not satisfied with the computer game. and it would be gerat, if you culd send me a full refund as soon as possible I will return it to you and would like a full refund.
    I look forward to hearing from you soon.