• Post Thanks / Like

please help..........

Do you agree of disagree with the following statement?
    Parents are the best teachers.
    Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays education became the most important thing we can provide our children with to face their future problems, but I don't mean by education just the subject that we learn at schools. It includes first of all the principles and values we need to have a better life.
    As we know no one more than parents love their children, because of this simple reason I strongly believe that the best teachers are parents.
    We can say that schools play a big role in providing us with necessary knowledge but this role comes after years of parents' work and effort.
    For example a child who enters the school at the age of four or five has learnt a lot from his parents before joining the school.
    Another reason is that parents spent more time with their children than any one else, so they have more time to teach them everything about life.
    Other point is when parents behave towards the problems they are facing; their children will learn automatically from their parents' behavior and be able to solve their own problems efficiently.
    Because of all these points I strongly believe that parents are the best teachers the children can ever trust.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: please help..........

(Nowadays) education (is one of)/has become one of the most important things we can provide our children with to help them face their future problems. But by education I do not just mean the subjects that we learn at school. First of all it includes the principles and values we need to lead a better life.
    As we know there is nobody who loves his children more than parents. Because of this simple reason I strongly believe that the best teachers are parents.
    We can say that schools play a big role in providing us with necessary knowledge but this role comes after years of (parent's) parental work and effort.
    For example take a child who enters the school at the age of four or five. This child has learnt a lot from his parents before attending school (give some examples here)
    Another reason is that parents spent more time with their children than anyone else, so they have more time to teach them everything about life.
    Furthermore children will automatically learn from their parent's behaviour when the latter face a problem so that they will be able to solve their own problems efficiently.
    Because of all these points I strongly believe that parents are the best teachers that children can ever trust.

I am just a student and this is how I would correct your text.
    All in all I think it is a nice essay yet you should give some proofs for your arguments.

best regards Maluues