gx90t is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Can u correct plzz??

Ginie Sayles gives pieces of advice for becoming rich. According to what she said, the possibilities of reaching a rich position in society are two: getting married to a rich man or winning the lottery. But she prefers the first one. In fact, she suggests living where the rich live,get a makeover, change the hairstyle and invest in some eye-catching designer clothes. She continues saying that is beneficial in a relationship a quarrel from time to time. Finally she says that she is now married to a rich man that was dating with her frien,when she first met him.

This is a summary about a text that i think it's not well-known,what I ask to you, is to correct any grammal mistakes!!!

thanks in advance!

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can u correct plzz??

Quote Originally Posted by gx90t View Post
    Ginie Sayles gives pieces of advice for about becoming rich. According to what she said says, the possibilities of reaching a woman becoming rich position in society [omit] are two: getting married to marrying a rich man or winning the lottery. But she prefers the first one. In fact, she suggests living where the rich live,get advises a makeover, change the and change of hairstyle, and investing in some eye-catching designer clothes. She continues by saying that it is beneficial in a relationship to quarrel from time to time. Finally, she says that she is now married to a rich man that waswho had been dating with [omit] her friend when she first met him.

This is a summary about a text that I think is not well-known. I ask to you to correct any grammatical mistakes.

Thanks in advance!
    Or they can write a blockbusting series of novels about a boy wizard, that is made into massively popular films with vast franchises attached, and thus become the richest woman in the world!