Gsangha Guest

Exclamation can someone read my essay and fix the gramma mistakes and etc

Retailing has become one of the most efficient and talked about services. Retail sales consists of goods or merchandise in a fixed location. Examples of retail businesses include Meijer, Kroger, and Wal-Mart that have one thing in common, which is to retain customer satisfaction. I am a regular customer at the Avon Wal-Mart Superstore for about a year and it has been a very good experience. For instance, Wal-Mart provides the customers with cheap prices, great service, a clean store, stores that has about everything, and open for 24 hours and seven days a week. I took a survey of customers that shop regularly at Avon Wal-Mart Superstore on their viewpoints, which are expressed throughout the essay. I believe that Avon Wal-Mart superstore is a better place to shop than other retail stores.
    Have you considered the prices? The prices are at its peak. For example, considering grocery, clothes, and gas, it is clearly too expensive for many families to afford an item and so the customers wait on the item for a better and affordable price the next time they visit. Wal-Mart is a great store for cheap prices. Two of the many customers surveyed agreed that the reason they shop at Wal-Mart is the low and affordable prices. Wal-Mart understands the customers concern on the cost, so Wal-Mart usually ends up with the cheapest prices. If another retail store has the merchandise for a cheaper price than Wal-Mart, then Wal-Mart price matches the item for customer satisfaction. For instance, if lettuce is sold at Kroger for 88 cents and Wal-Mart is selling it for 98 cents, the management gives cashier’s the authority to run the lettuce in for 88 cents. This specific method is called “price matching”. When asked, how many do you save monthly since you shop at Wal-Mart? One of the customers commented “I think about $300 to $400 a month.”
    Every customer expects a warm welcome and appreciation the management should have for customers. Wal-Mart staff and management are really helpful and nice. Wal-Mart helps customers with any concern a customer might have like if certain merchandise price is missing or if it is out of stock. Wal-Mart recognizes the importance of customer satisfaction, and so Wal-Mart associates are always present to assist problems regarding the prices, merchandise, or theft within a store. One of the customers surveyed commented “I would rate the management three out of five. Sometimes they are rude, it depends on who you are talking to.” Wal-Mart does not intend to loose any of its valuable customers and even if the customers insist on a discount on merchandise it is more than likely the management will reconsider the merchandise and reduce the price down about ten percent. Wal-Mart has this button in the site to store section, where customers presses this button on the screen and awaits for assistance. A member of management rushes to approach the customers question or concerns and assist their problems fast as possible. Wal-Mart greeter’s encourage customers to continue shopping at Wal-Mart with their humbleness and gratitude expressed with terms like “Welcome to Wal-Mart or Thank You for shopping at Wal-Mart”.
    Any customer expects to shop at store that is clean and safe, especially for parents, whose number one priority is their children’s safety. Wal-Mart has certain employees perform the safety sweep. Wal-Mart provides the safety sweep once every three to four hours so if there is a spill or any mess, the safety sweep associate will clean the mess for the customers safety. One of the customers surveyed named Ashley Vega agreed that Wal-Mart is a clean place to shop and safe for her kids. If within those three hours a spill occurs then an associate will call or page for maintenance to report to a certain aisle or register and clean the mess as soon as possible. Wal-Mart knows that a clean store is a safe store to shop at. In comparison to other retail stores that are dirty and might have mice or cockroaches present.

When I think about a store that has everything from grocery to house ware items, Wal-Mart superstore comes into my mind. Wal-Mart carries various types of merchandise or items that a customer can consider to buy. Wal-Mart has grocery, apparel, house ware items, electronics, photo lab, bakery and deli, shoes, jewelry, alcohol and cigarettes, tire lube express, smart style salon, lawn and garden, gas station, subway and many more. Wal-Mart intends to save customers from making multiple visits to stores just to get a required item. One customer agreed that it takes her about one minute to find any item. Even though Wal-Mart has various types of merchandise, the merchandise is organized with signs or borders explaining where the items is placed.
    There are number of families that work day shifts and have problems shopping in the morning or early afternoon and vise versa. Wal-Mart understands that families can be at their jobs and so for customers convenient, Wal-Mart is open 24 hours and seven days a week. When Wal-Mart is time effective then it helps customers get their shopping done at the limited time the customers have whether they work in the day or night or in the weekends or weekdays. Although there are few sections within the store that are closed by ten at night which are bakery and deli, jewelry, and photo but still customers have the access to shop for grocery, clothes, and house ware item. Basically, customers can shop for items that are a necessity to a good living.
    Wal-Mart understands the importance of customer satisfaction, and that is why Wal-Mart is one of the biggest stores in the United States and many other nations like China, Mexico, and India. Wal-Mart helps put a smile to anyone face whether a kid urging to their parents to buy a toy, a mom to cook dinner, and a father to buy shirt and tie for work. I am still a regular customer shopping at Avon Wal-Mart Superstore and there is no way for me to consider shopping at another store, why shop somewhere else when Wal-Mart is fulfilling my daily family needs.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: can someone read my essay and fix the gramma mistakes and etc

Quote Originally Posted by gsangha View Post
    retailing has become one of the most efficient and talked-about services. Retail sales consists of goods or merchandise in a fixed location. Examples of retail businesses include meijer, kroger, and wal-mart that all have one thing in common, which is to retain customer satisfaction. I am have been a regular customer at the avon wal-mart superstore for about a year and it has been a very good experience. For instance, wal-mart provides the customers with cheap prices, great service, a clean store, stores that has about everything, and are open for 24 hours and seven days a week. I took a survey of customers that shop regularly at avon wal-mart superstore on their viewpoints, which are expressed throughout the essay. I believe that avon wal-mart superstore is a better place to shop than other retail stores.

Have you considered the prices? the prices are at its peak prices of retail goods are high. for example, considering grocery, clothes, and gas, it is clearly too expensive for many families to afford an item and so the customers wait on the item for a better and affordable price the next time they visit.customers wait for the price to drop. wal-mart is a great store for cheap prices. Two of the many customers surveyed agreed that the reason they shop at wal-mart is the low and affordable prices. Wal-mart understands the customers' concern about cost, so wal-mart usually ends up with the cheapest prices. If another retail store has the merchandise for a cheaper price than wal-mart, then the wal-mart price matches the item for customer satisfaction. For instance, if lettuce is sold at kroger for 88 cents and wal-mart is selling it for 98 cents, the management gives the cashiers the authority to run the lettuce in for 88 cents. This specific method is called “price matching”. When asked, "how much do you save monthly since you have shopped at wal-mart?", one of the customers commented “i think about $300 to $400 a month.”

eevery customer expects a warm welcome and appreciation the management should have for customers. Wal-mart staff and management are really helpful and nice. Wal-mart helps customers with any concern a customer might have, such as if certain merchandise price is missing or if it is out of stock. Wal-mart recognizes the importance of customer satisfaction, and so wal-mart associates are always present to assist problems regarding the prices, merchandise, or theft within a store. one of the customers surveyed commented “i would rate the management three out of five. Sometimes they are rude, it depends on who you are talking to.” this comment does not support your contention that the service is good. I would reconsider it. wal-mart does not intend to lose any of its valuable customers and even if the customers insist on a discount on merchandise, it is more than likely the management will reconsider the merchandise and reduce the price down about ten percent. wal-mart has this button in the site to store section, where customers presses this button on the screen and awaits for assistance in the site-to-store section, there is a button that the customer can press to call for assistance. A member of management rushes to approach staff comes to listen to the customer's question or concerns and to resolve their problems as fast as possible. Wal-mart greeters encourage customers to continue shopping at wal-mart with their humbleness and gratitude expressed with terms like “welcome to wal-mart" or "yhank you for shopping at wal-mart”.

Any customer expects to shop at store that is clean and safe, especially for parents, whose number one priority is their children’s safety. Wal-mart has certain employees who perform a safety sweep. Wal-mart provides the safety sweep once every three to four hours so if there is a spill or any mess, the safety sweep associate will clean the mess for the customers safety. one of the customers surveyed, named ashley vega ashley vega, one of the customers in the survey, agreed that wal-mart is a clean place to shop and safe for her kids. if within those three hours a spill occurs then an associate will call or page for maintenance to report to a certain aisle or register and clean the mess as soon as possible. Wal-mart knows that a clean store is a safe store to shop at. repetition = omit. in comparison to other retail stores that are dirty and might have mice or cockroaches present. not really relevant - omit

when i think about a store that has everything from grocery to house ware items, wal-mart superstore comes into my mind. Wal-mart carries various types of merchandise or items that a customer can consider to buy. Wal-mart has grocery, apparel, house ware items, electronics, photo lab, bakery and deli, shoes, jewelry, alcohol and cigarettes, tire lube express, smart style salon, lawn and garden, gas station, subway and many more. Wal-mart intends to save customers from making multiple visits to stores just to get a required item. One customer agreed that it takes her about one minute to find any item. Even though wal-mart has various types of merchandise, the merchandise is organized with signs or borders explaining where the items is placed. you have already said it contains everything, so this is another case of repetition. Delete

there are many families that work day or night shifts and have problems shopping in the morning or early afternoon and vice versa. wal-mart understands that families can be at their jobs and so for customers convenient, [delete] therefore wal-mart is open 24 hours and seven days a week. as wal-mart is time effective, it helps customers get their shopping done in the limited time the customers have, whether they work in the day or night or in the weekends or weekdays. Although there are some sections within the store that are closed by ten at night, such as bakery and deli, jewelry, and photo, customers can shop for grocery, clothes, and houseware. Basically, customers can shop for items that are a necessity to a good living. necessities.

wal-mart understands the importance of customer satisfaction, and that is why wal-mart is one of the biggest stores in the united states and many other nations like china, mexico, and india. Wal-mart helps put a smile on people's face, whether a kid urging to their parents to buy a toy, a mom to cook dinner, and a father to buy shirt and tie for work. I am still a regular customer shopping at avon wal-mart superstore and there is no way for me to consider shopping at another store. Why shop anywhere else when wal-mart is fulfilling my daily family needs.

Sorry - something has happened to the formatting so the capitalization has gone funny.
    Last edited by Anglika; 18-Oct-2008 at 01:24.