Post Thanks / Like

Default letter of complain

please help me with a letter of complain..to the magazine editor of this article : "It's a student's life" by English in Action writer,James Faraday

"They live off other people's money.They don't even know the meaning of the word "work".And they contribute nothing at all to society.Who am i talking about? Students, of course.
    As far as i am concerned, today's students are lazy, unproductive individuals who do nothing but sit around all day listening CDs and spending their parents' hard-earned money.Then, when that's all gone,they turn to the taxpayer to support them in their lives of luxury.I wouldn't mind,but they dare to complain that they are overworked and that they suffer from stress.All i can say is that they are going to have a shock when they finally enter the real world.Then they'll realise what work and stress really mean."

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please help with the letter!!!

What are you complaining about? The journal publishing this article, the content of the article, or students? Is this an assignment?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: letter of complain

Apparently this guy was never a student. He sounds like a real jerk, and I'd be happy to help you out. Just PM me and I'll get back to it as quickly as possible. I'm not a teacher, but I have a pretty good grasp of the English language (seeing as it is my native tongue!).

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: letter of complain

thank you for your answers but i wrote that letter and my teacher probably is correcting my work now:))