100&_pinoy Guest

can you grade my essay

Hello,

Can anybody please grade my essay for IELTS general test.

thank you in advance.

paul

Should older people stay in their families or in nursing homes and alone on their final ages, what is your opinion?

Everyday we humans are getting older everyday it is a fact and nobody, no one is an exception.

In the western world, we can see on TV, movies and from the articles of a newspaper or magazines that mostly great numbers of older citizen are sent to homes for the aged by their relatives and in their culture and society is widely accepted. The government allocated huge amount of the taxpayers money for this nursing homes to make the senior citizens live comfortably as well as their basic medical needs.

In contrast, example in the Philippines, Filipino culture and values is focus on the family ties, the bond between family is very close, grandparents are considered part of the family. In some cases, even uncles and unties lives in the same roof. In the west once you reach 18 years old, you can choose to live independently, while in our culture, even if you are already married and have siblings on your own, you can still live with your parents, this is common to a Filipino family. The younger generations love their grandparents very much, we love to hear their stories as well as their life experience.

In conclusion, I donít agree that senior citizen should be put to nursing homes. It would be difficult for them to cope up their basic needs. In my opinion, close relatives or family members should take care for them, provide them with unconditional love and all the attention they need, let them feel the love and they are not alone in their final age.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: can you grade my essay

In contrast, example in the Philippines, Filipino culture and values is focus on the family ties, the bond between family is very close, grandparents are considered part of the family. In Incomplete sentence
    some cases, even uncles and unties lives in the same roof. In the west once you reach 18 years old, you can choose to live independently, while in our culture, even if you are already married and have siblings on your own, you can still live with your parents, this is common to a Filipino family. The younger generations love their grandparents very much, we love to hear their stories as well as their life experience.

In conclusion, I donít agree that senior citizen should be put to nursing homes. It would be difficult for them to cope up cope with
    their basic needs. In my opinion, close relatives or family members should take care for them, provide them with unconditional love and all the attention attention,
    attention;
    they need, let them feel the love love,
    and they are not alone in their final age.