Hello everyone.
I would like to apply for a master program, and the programme need an eassy with follow contents.
An essay describing previous studies, motivations and professional project. The report has to be written in English. Relate motivations to your background, education, research experience, career planning and your personal vision.

I need some advices on my eassy, either on contents or on grammar .
Thank you very much for your help.

Dear Mr. .....,

Thank you for your attention. I would like to apply for the ........ Master programme in your university, commencing on September 2009. I am now working at ................as a laboratory technician. I hope to have an interview opportunity so you can evaluate me more concretely.

First, I would to talk about my educational and work background. I got my Bachelorís Degree in Northwest Agriculture and Forestry University in July 2005, majored in Landscape Architecture. Then I got my Masterís degree at Chinese Academy of Forestry (CAF) in July 2008, majored in Silviculture. During my seven years higher education, I have been studying English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Forestry Engineering, and Forestry Economics and so on and had good scores. I thinkthe most important thing I learned from university is how to study and think rather than professional knowledge itself. I think those play essential roles not only in scientific research but also in dealing with issues and getting along with people.As you can see from the enclosed curriculum vitae, I have had years of experience in such fields as retailing and scientific research. I spent more than 18 months,in accumulation, in retail business including Fast Consumer Goods retailing and Mobile phone retailing. Through those works, I feel I have become more outgoing and passionate which are necessary qualities and training needed for the ........ programme. Inevitably, part-time job occupies my study time. However, I think it is worthwhile in that I can learn some which can never be learned from documents or blackboard. After graduation, I entered into Chinese Academy of Forestry (CAF) as a laboratory technician and participated inthree scientific research programmes. Carrying out scientific researches with team members have gave me great improvements in many aspects such as time management, cooperation, project budgeting, organizing and communicating. And I think such improvements will help me greatly in my career.

My future occupational plan is engaging in managerial works in fields of Marketing and Logistics in an international enterprise.I think managerial work is more challenging and meaningful to me because technical job does suit my personality.So I often attend lectures about management skills and read relevant books in my spare time. I know I need to systemically study on management science and to put what I learned in to practice if I want my dream fulfilling. With all the uncertainty and changes in the world, political, economic, and technological, I believe that management must have a solid understanding, supported by a strong academic and practical foundation of how to guide corporation spend these challenging times. This is why I decided to give up my current job and commence on a new journey in Europe.

The aim of the ........ programme is to provide students with a primarily scientific or engineering-based educational background with business skills relevant for pursuing managerial careers in internationally orientated manufacturing and service industries. And I know the three Universities involved in this programme are top ranking in Europe and you have advanced educational concept and have cultivated a large number of well-known entrepreneurs. Additionally, this scholarship would allow me to interact with students from all over the globe who may study the same programme and I will benefit from an enlarged circle of friends and contacts.ThusI was deeply attracted by this programme and I am eager to join in this program . I am steongly convinced that this programme will offer me an excellent opportunity to learn indispensable knowledge and techniques, to broaden my horizon as well asgain valuable experiences. Admittedly, this program really challenges me. However, I also believe high risks bring high benefits. Joining in this programme would be a perfect start of my new career.

I have enclosed my curriculum vitae and other documents for your review. I very much appreciate your time and consideration, and I hope to hear from you in the near future.

Yours sincerely.

L.J