THEUNIQUEFATIMA is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please can you correct me biography ??

CESAR SALDARRIAGA MARROQUIN
    ( Born February 04th , 1943)
    Distinguished manager andmultifaceted citizen man in some areas like, engineery, advertising,
    management, and journalism. He has formed part of the fast growth of La Molina district being one
    of the most old settlers of La Molina district and serveing his society. Below are some facts and
    information on the life and career of my father.
    B

orn in traditional neighborhood Cercado de Lima to a classic family , and later raised in Lince, Cesarīs childhood in Lince, was disciplinated and very funny. Playing football was his favorite hobbie but it costed him many reprimands because he got in trouble when he spent a lot of hours playing football and came late to his home. Although the punishment had been very painful because Cesarīs father used to beat him with a belt , he enjoyed his childhood playing games that Nowadays they donīt exist.
    He was very popular by playing pranks, playing footbal with a ball made of cloth, meeting a lot of new people, making jokes. Those hobbies have been useful for being in shape, meeting people of different economic status and learning to shape whatever he can give others. Something funny was that he got money by having some errands to run like : to buy bear . His father are friends tipped Cesar a sol for each errand to run. It helped him to buy chocolates, turrones, sanguitos, manzana pies. It was a lesson that has taught him to be more independent than his sisters and brothers.

After he graduated at Gran Unidad escolar Meliton Carbajal school in 1963, he started to teach maths so that, he could pay his payments, soccer match tickets, and some whims. It demonstrates that “A rolling stone gathers no moss”.

As an undergraduate at Agraria La Molina university in 1964. He advocated to study agricultural engineery for more than 6 years. As a result of his perseverance, he worked for building the well-known Mantaro hydroelectric power station where he was congratulated by Electroperu for working 15 years on engineery area.

In 1971, he entered at Esan college to study Management . It was 1972. He had been studying there when he suffered his fatherīs death as a cause of getting cancer. Fortunadely He could face up that difficult situation with the Godīs help. He continued working to reach his dreams. I believe a saying has sense on my fatherīs life “Any port in a storm”. Fortunadely my father found a solution.

By 1992, he had already finished his studies of management. For that reason He decided to set up his own business working for El Comercio newspaper becoming manager of Publicidad Saldarriaga S.A.C. company , where he actually works.

His next plans are becoming part of the columnists from El Comercio Newspaper, creating some long-term plans and goals that will give peruvian people the desired economic development and innovation, continue working for some associations of small businesses and opening new branches in zones of La Molina city.

To conclude the most inspiring about my fatherīs life is that although he is citizen and retired, he hasnīt stopped working and feeling useful even in spite of healthy problems.
    Being distinguished, inteligent, meticulous, idealist, just, and original are virtues that are part of my fatherīs smile, his sayings, his some advise, his lessons and his original way to love me. My father is quite a character. He has been an excellent father. It is clear that he had been learning to be the best father because now He is.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please can you correct me biography ??

Quote Originally Posted by THEUNIQUEFATIMA View Post
    CESAR SALDARRIAGA MARROQUIN( Born February 04th , 1943)

Distinguished manager and multifaceted citizen man man in fields like engineery engineering, advertising, management and journalism, Cesar Saldarriaga Marroquin has formed part of the fast growth of La Molina district. Below are some facts and information on the life and career of my father.

Born in traditional neighborhood Cercado de Lima to a classic family ,into a traditional family in Cercado de Lima and later raised in Lince, Cesarīs childhood in Lince, was disciplinated and very funny was both disciplined and amusing. Playing football was his favorite hobby but it cost him many reprimands because he got into trouble when he spent a lot of hours playing football and came late to his home came home late. Although the punishment had been very painful Although his punishment was painful, because Cesarīs father used to beat him with a belt, he enjoyed his childhood, playing games that Nowadays they donīt exist do not exist now.

He was very popular with his friends, playing pranks, playing football with a ball made of cloth, meeting a lot of new people, making jokes. Those hobbies All these have been useful for being in shape in his career, meeting people of different economic status and learning to shape whatever he can give others. Something funny was that When he was a boy, he got money by having some errands to run like : to buy bear buying beer for his father. His father are friends and his father's friends tipped Cesar a sol for each errand to run that he ran. It helped him to buy chocolates, turrones, sanguitos, and manzana pies. It was a lesson that has taught him to be more independent than his sisters and brothers.

After he graduated from Gran Unidad Escolar Meliton Carbajal in 1963, he started to teach maths so that, he could pay his payments,using the money he received to pay for things like soccer match tickets, and some other whims. It demonstrates that “A rolling stone gathers no moss”.

As an undergraduate at Agraria La Molina university in 1964. He advocated to study, he studied agricultural engineering for more than 6 years. As a result of his perseverance, he worked on the well-known Mantaro hydroelectric power station and he was congratulated by Electroperu for working 15 years on engineery area on this project.

In 1971, he entered at Esan College to study Management . It was 1972. He had been studying there when he suffered his fatherīs death as a cause of getting cancer. In 1972, while there, his father died from cancer. Fortunately he could face up that difficult situation with God's help. He continued working to reach his dreams. I believe there is a saying has sense summarizes my fatherīs life: “Any port in a storm”. Fortunadely my father found a solution. omit

By 1992, he had already finished his studies of management. For that reason In 1992 he decided to set up his own business, working for El Comercio newspaper and becoming manager of Publicidad Saldarriaga S.A.C. company, where he actually works.

His next plans are becoming part of the columnists from a columnist for El Comercio, creating some long-term plans and goals that will give the Peruvian people the desired economic development and innovation, continue working while continuing to work for some associations of small businesses and opening new branches in zones of La Molina City.

To conclude, the most inspiring about my fatherīs life is that although he is retired, he hasnīt stopped working and feeling useful in spite of health problems. Being distinguished, intelligent, meticulous, idealist, just, and original are virtues that are part of my fatherīs smile, his sayings, his some advise sage advice, his lessons and his original way of loving me. My father is quite a character. He has been an excellent father. It is clear that he had been learning to be the best father because now he is exactly that..
    I am not sure you have used the proverb "A port in any storm" in quite the right way. Can you explain what you think it means?