Hello,

I'm not an English native speaker. actually, i use english language only at work.
since a couple of weeks i try to write a cover letter to apply for job but honestly, I'm not sure if my letter is well-written or not.
i would be thankful if somebody mastering english language can help me to review it.

thank you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my cover letter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"" It is with great interest that I am applying for the position of senior auditor. When I read the job description, I felt that it was an ideal match with my career aspirations. I have always wanted to work for an international organization like United Nations.

I believe that I am the ideal candidate for the position due to my extensive experience in auditing. As a senior auditor I performed all of the same tasks that are described in your ad for finance assistant position. I have gained valuable knowledge and expertise through varied functions relating to financial, operational & compliance Audits, financial report preparation, Systems Design and Implementation, Documentation, etc.
This has given me insight into various aspects of business and has helped me to develop various skills and have an overall growth. Because of this experience, I can make a direct and immediate contribution to the Organization.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application. I look forward to meeting you to further discuss the possibility of employment.
Sincerely, ""