giancarlo1008 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please...would it be possible for you to correct my letter..thank you!

A bad day for the peruvian economy

i just got home.it has been a very long day . i got up very early at dawn.at 10 am i had to take an exam.It was a little test and i spent the rest of the day at thelibrary making some researches. at night i went go back home . i was a bit tired and turned the tv on and sat down. there was a journalist on tv who was talking about something horrible which made me concerned about.
    i think many people thought this woudnt happen but it is happenning right now the journalist said that There was going to start a recession in southamerican countries and in some other countries around the world.
    In my country ,there are some attempts to pull the country out of recession . i dont think it’ll work because our nation ,as almost every nation all over the world ,are being affected by united states economic conditions and this is simple ,if the most powerful one is not good,it doesn’t have a good economy conditions ..i dont think the others( the small ones) have a good situation.
    it is said that Rising unemployment is going up and i also heard that our weak peruvian stock market has tumbled in the last weeks.
    what annoys me more is that a few months ago the peruvian president said that our economic is good that we didnt have to be concerned about our money, our job, our lives ,that there wouldnt be hunger and unemployment and people believed him. People thought it would last forever, now we’re going through a bad situation , we’re seeing the consequences.
    Last edited by giancarlo1008; 24-Oct-2008 at 04:56.

Ravindra H is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Telugu
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please...would it be possible for you to correct my letter..thank you!

I just got home. It has been a very long day. I got up very early. At 10 a.m. I had to take an exam. It was a simple test and I spent the rest of the day at the library making some researche. At night I went back home. I was a bit tired and turned the TV on and sat down. There was a journalist on the channel who was talking about something horrible which made me concerned.
    I think many people thought this woudnt happen but it is happenning right now the journalist said that there was going to be a recession in South America and in other parts of the world.
    In my country, there are some attempts to pull the country out of recession. I don't think it’ll work because our nation, and almost every nation, is being affected by the United States economic condition. This is simple, if the most powerful country is not good, it can't have a good economic condition. I dont think the others (the small ones) either have a good situation.
    i just got home.it has been a very long day . i got up very early at dawn.at 10 am i had to take an exam.It was a little test and i spent the rest of the day at thelibrary making some researches. at night i went go back home . i was a bit tired and turned the tv on and sat down. there was a journalist on tv who was talking about something horrible which made me concerned about.
    i think many people thought this woudnt happen but it is happenning right now the journalist said that There was going to start a recession in southamerican countries and in some other countries around the world.
    In my country ,there are some attempts to pull the country out of recession . i dont think it’ll work because our nation ,as almost every nation all over the world ,are being affected by united states economic conditions and this is simple ,if the most powerful one is not good,it doesn’t have a good economy conditions ..i dont think the others( the small ones) have a good situation.
    it is said that Rising unemployment is going up and i also heard that our weak peruvian stock market has tumbled in the last weeks.
    what annoys me more is that a few months ago the peruvian president said that our economic is good that we didnt have to be concerned about our money, our job, our lives ,that there wouldnt be hunger and unemployment and people believed him. People thought it would last forever, now we’re going through a bad situation , we’re seeing the consequences.
    It is said that the unemployment is raising up and I also heard that our weak Peruvian stock market is tumbled in the last weeks.
    What annoys me more is that a few months ago the Peruvian President said that our economy was good and we didnt have to be concerned about our monies, our jobs, our lives and that there wouldn't be hunger and unemployment and people believed him. People thought it would last forever, now we’re going through a bad situation , we’re experiencing the consequences.