• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

really need it done as soon as possible!!

Can someone help me with this recommendation letter, I need it to be done by sunday! It is really important to me!!!
    I'm aware that there are troubles beyond grammatical mistakes and wrong expressions . and I also want to make sure that the format is correct. just make it concise and convincible!!!! I' d really appreciate your help!!!

To whom it may concern,

As Lara’s instructor when she was in high school, I am happy to give an introduction outlining her distinguished time here,to enable you to assess her suitabililtiy for your undergraduate school.
    Lara's was an outstanding student; her character and aptitude eptiomizes the students on campus. Academically, she clearly demonstrated her competitive prowess by ranking in top fifth percentile,winning a lot of competitions,some of them are national held, in English and Writing.And I was repeatedly informed of her dillegence and natuaral affinity in learning.

Beyond her academics , Lara's presence on campus was also strongly felt. She was the broadcaster in the campus radio station. Her name was frequently heard in the conversations among students and teachers. She’s quite popular in our school, and was elected by her fellow classmates to be the president of class. She had left everyone an inerasable impression of her great charisma.

She caught attention immediately as soon as she walked on the podium.Attention of the rest of the class was never a problem when she made her presentation. I can still remember her on the stage like a teacher, or a leader. Students were obsessed with her words, and led by her williingly, quite affected by her strong emotion and enthusiasm. In our school, we had this morning program, that is to read loudly the text from the book every morning intentionally to help student evict the sleepy worms.some students were reluctant to do that.but it’s never a prolem to my class. As long as you walked throught the corrider beside the classrooms in the morning, you can tell immediately which is my class . as soon as you reach the classroom, the effusive emotion and energy can reach you right there . The whole classroom was effevescent, my collegue always asked me why my class‘s always happy. She spreaded her energy into the class. she was like a legend. I should say I admired her myself. As an instructor ,I know that it’s not always easy to get the whole class in attention , but she just got this cheerful manner that . She obiviously got talent of that. Although clearly a youngster of superior intellect, she is marked with modesty and maturity. She’s easy going and always ready to help.I remember many occasions seeing her helping other students by explaining complex ideas and theories, simply because this was the disposition of her character. Through her talen and personality , she won the respect of both her peers and the faculty.

Since her classmate ,my fellow teachers and I will always hold her in the highest esteem,I sincerely recommend her as ideal candidate for matriculation at your school I am sure that Lara can adapt succestfully to your academic environment, and that her gritty determination will overcome any difficulties that present themselves. She is the rare type student who you dream of having, but rarely come across. Should you choose to select her for your program. You will not be disappoitnt.
    Yours,
    Liu, teacher from XX high school.
    <address>
    <tel number>
    <date>

hugerecliner is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: really need it done as soon as possible!!

help help help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    i'm desperate!!!!!!!!!!!

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soygee View Post
    To whom it may concern,

As Lara’s instructor in high school, I am happy to give an introduction outlining her distinguished time here to enable you to assess her suitabililtiy for your university.

Lara was an outstanding student. Academically, she clearly demonstrated her competitive prowess by ranking in top fifth percentile, winning competitions in English and Writing. I was repeatedly informed of her diligence and natural affinity for learning.

Beyond her academic career, Lara's presence on campus was also strongly felt. She was popular and was elected by her fellow classmates to be the president of class. She was the broadcaster in the campus radio station. She has left everyone with an indelible impression of her great charisma. The other students were led by her williingly, affected by her strong emotion and enthusiasm.

Although clearly a youngster of superior intellect, she is marked with modesty and maturity. She’s easy going and always ready to help. I remember many occasions seeing her helping other students by explaining complex ideas and theories, simply because this was the disposition of her character. Through her talents and personality, she won the respect of both her peers and the faculty.

Her classmates, my fellow teachers and I will always hold her in the highest esteem. I sincerely recommend her as ideal candidate for [name of university]. I am sure that Lara will adapt successfully to your academic environment, and that her gritty determination will overcome any difficulties that present themselves. She is the rare type of student that you dream of having, but rarely come across. Should you choose to select her for your program, you will not be disappointed.

Liu, teacher from XX high school.
    <address>
    <tel number>
    <date>
    It needed drastic pruning!

hugerecliner is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    It needed drastic pruning!
    Many thanks to your pruning~!