lampara is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I need help with my motivation letter....

dear Sir/Madam,
    Last edited by lampara; 01-Nov-2008 at 17:32.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I need help with my motivation letter....

Quote Originally Posted by lampara View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for theXXX - MASTER Research Study Program in XXX.

I graduated in 2003 with a BFA with First Class Honors from XXX with (collaboration) XXX University. I specialized in Graphic Design. In addition I studied Textile and Silkscreen Printing at XXXX for one year in 2007.

From my experience, the most important thing as a designer is to develop my skills through researching Art, Architecture, Fashion, Philosophy, Psychology, and Urbanism. Therefore my aim is to to be a part of the innovation developing in the field of creative design and to become a professional conceptual designer, able to establish methodology and new strategies in a cross-over approach according to society's needs. Because of that I am interested in the RSP Master program as providing an opportunity to explore the European approach, to be exposed to new trends, and to get to know how industry works.

During my career I have developed an area of interest that involved different disciplines in the field of design. Through the process of creating identities and branding companies I understood the power of creativity in the success of the company/product. With my affection for visual and fashion, I created the logo and promotional approach for a fashion company. By creating these, I provided the company with a total design approach through commercials, look book, space design and visual display.
    In collaboration with a boutique bag label, I designed a bag collection for which India was the source of fabric from the local weaving tradition and China was the place of production. This provided an introduction to global industry. The bag collection was shown to international buyers in the PREMIERE VISION PARIS LE SALON.

Lately I have been working on personal project designing a jewelry collection inspired by geometric shapes, using a combination of laser cut technology and classic hand crafting.

I believe xxx Master offers me an innovative program in the design fields.
    The program and the methodology will enable me to be independent in my intensive research and to develop hrough exposure to fairs, museums, institutions, showrooms, and the collaborations with different various design professionals. An internship with XXX Madrid would provide me with the opportunity to fulfill my dream to go deeper into research.

Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.
    Too repetitious. I have cut out over repetitive material.