• Post Thanks / Like

Question Urgent Correction Required for Grant of Scholarship Application

Subject: Application for scholarship grant covering tuition fees and board and lodging in Turin

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you to be considered for the Scholarship in the Masterís degree in Management of Development. This scholarship will provide me with an opportunity to experience an international education. Being in a country with many students from different cultures and nationalities would be a great opportunity to get more experience and gain a better point of view which will be valuable to my future career. This will improve my ability to interact with other people from different cultures and better my skills when communicating with people of different nationalities.

I am a single son of my parents, my father is a retired bank casher and my mother is house wife. I am working as junior engineer in a consultancy firm from last more then three years and my salary is few thousand rupees per month (salary certificate is attached) with such salary I am not being able to bear my tuition fee, boarding and lodging expenses in Turin, I am applying for this programme just because of the availability of scholarship, otherwise neither me nor my parents are being able to bear foreign degree expense.

Now, after several years of experience and working, I feel that this is the time to make this important step in my life, so I have decided to apply for this scholarship as I want to promote my self, get more experience, help my community and gain a better position in my job.

I hope that I will be accepted as an applicant and a beneficiary of the Master in Management of Development Tuition and Boarding Grant for the 2008-2009 programme. I am confident that I am qualified and will get everything out of my time at the ITC-ILO centre. I would be grateful if you could give my application your most favorable consideration.

To sum up, I believe that an ambitious person always needs to improve and consolidate and I am sure that I have an enough ambition to apply for this scholarship and succeed in the academic challenge.

Thank you for your attention

Yours faithfully,

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Urgent Correction Required for Grant of Scholarship Application

Quote Originally Posted by kashiftalib View Post
    Subject: Application for scholarship grant covering tuition fees and board and lodging in Turin

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you to be considered for the Scholarship in the Masterís degree in Management of Development. This scholarship will provide me with an opportunity to experience an international education. Being in a country with many students from different cultures and nationalities would be a great opportunity to get more experience and gain a better point of view, which will be valuable to my future career. It would also improve my ability to interact with other people from different cultures and better my skills when communicating with people of different nationalities.

Now, after several years of experience and working, I feel that this is the time to make this important step in my life, so I have decided to apply for this scholarship as I want to improve myself, get more experience, help my community and gain a better position in my job. I have been working as junior engineer in a consultancy firm for over three years and my salary is few thousand rupees per month (salary certificate is attached). This salary is not enough to allow me to pay for my tuition fees, boarding and lodging expenses in Turin.

I hope that I will be accepted as an applicant and a beneficiary of the Master in Management of Development Tuition and Boarding Grant for the 2008-2009 programme. I am confident that I am qualified and will get everything out of my time at the ITC-ILO centre. I would be grateful if you could give my application your most favorable consideration.

To sum up, I believe that an ambitious person always needs to improve and consolidate and I am sure that I have an enough ambition to apply for this scholarship and succeed in the academic challenge.

Thank you for your attention

Yours faithfully,