louielee is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy english basic grammar

dear sir/madam

I just registered with your website and would like to ask where should I begin with if I would like to improve my english grammar and pronouciation.

I Graduated in Manchester University with Bachelor of Architecture in year 2000. I didnt have proper english education. I dont feel confident with my english and always unhappy with my broken english.

I was educated in malay language and spoke chinese at home. english language only came to my life when I started my degree in 1994.

I hope i can wirte, speak and think in good english rather than broken one.

regards
    Louie Lee

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: english basic grammar

Quote Originally Posted by louielee View Post
    dear sir/madam

I just registered with your website and would like to ask where should I begin with if I would like to improve my english grammar and pronouciation.

I Graduated in Manchester University with Bachelor of Architecture in year 2000. I didnt have proper english education. I dont feel confident with my english and always unhappy with my broken english.

I was educated in malay language and spoke chinese at home. english language only came to my life when I started my degree in 1994.

I hope i can wirte, speak and think in good english rather than broken one.

regards
    Louie Lee
    Welcome to the forums.

Improvement comes with practice. Reading, writing and speaking all need to be practised constantly.

Go through the tests on this site and you may find your use of grammar improves. As to speaking, look through the links here: Speaking and Pronunciation - ESL Web Directory - UsingEnglish.com