Thread: Formal E-mail

Unregistered Guest

Post Formal E-mail

hello,

please correct my formal e-mail thanks in advance

Information for an essay: Wal-Mart is going to expand in Europe

Dear Madam or Sir:

I am a student from the Karel De Grote school (its karel de grote high school, but in belgium a high school is where you study after secondary school, however in america its not, what am i supposed to say to my american reader?) in Antwerp, Belgium. And Iím going to write an essay with four other students (how can i say 'four other students' better?) about your company.

Lately I have read on www.ft.com that Wal-Mart is going to expand in Europe. And I am very interested in this matter, after reading about how things went horribly wrong a few years ago in Germany. Therefore I would like to ask you if it would be possible to obtain some detailed information about this subject from you. Also interesting or fun facts about the financial aspect of Wal-Mart are always welcome. If you want to, it is certainly possible to send me the documents by mail, however since I am not a US citizen it might be more convenient to e-mail me.

Thank you very much for your assistance in this matter. I greatly appreciate it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by email or by phone. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Name

Student
    Department of Marketing
    Karel de Grote-Hogeschool

Tel: +0032-XXXX-XXX-699
    EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Formal E-mail

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello,

please correct my formal e-mail thanks in advance

Information for an essay: Wal-Mart is going to expand in Europe

Dear Madam or Sir:

I am a student at the Karel De Grote school (It's Karel de Grote High School, but in Belgium a high school is where you study after secondary school, however in America it's not, what am I supposed to say to my American reader? Just use the Belgian name. No need to do anything else.) in Antwerp, Belgium. With four other students of marketing, I’m going to write an essay about your company.

Lately I have read on www.ft.com that Wal-Mart is going to expand in Europe. I am very interested in this matter, after reading about how things went horribly wrong a few years ago in Germany. Therefore I would like to ask you if it would be possible to obtain some detailed information about this subject from you. Also, interesting or fun facts about the financial aspect of Wal-Mart are always welcome. If you want to, it is certainly possible to send me the documents by mail. However, since I am not a US citizen it might be more convenient to e-mail me.

Thank you very much for your assistance in this matter. I greatly appreciate it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by email or by phone. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Name

Student
    Department of Marketing
    Karel de Grote-Hogeschool

Tel: +0032-XXXX-XXX-699
    EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead