Hi,
I wonder if you could help me to proofread this cover letter?I thank you in advance.

Dear Sir,

Regarding to the job offer advertised on your website, I'm writing to ask the possibility of having a work placement in your company. Working in a leading multinational like XX would definitely be the best option for me to gain knowledge and experience.

As you will see from my CV, I'm in my final year at a local university earning my Higher National Diploma in Chemical and Process Engineering. Even though I have no previous experience for this kind of job, I believe that the knowledge I have acquired so far could be some help in carrying out the tasks mentioned.

Furthermore, I worked as an office boy in a company last summer holidays.I've learnt a great deal by doing various tasks such as gathering data, working with computer, interacting with clients etc. I also had the opportunity to develop my communication,analytical and team player skills.
Moreover, I believe that I fit in the criteria that you're seeking for as I'm young, dynamic, ambitious,meticulous and innovative.

I'd be grateful if you could take my application into consideration and I'm entirely at your disposal for any further information or an interview to express my expertise.

I thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing a positive reply from you soon.