..Please can you help me correct these sentences and ecplain why they are ambiguous or gramatically incorrect! Im stupmed!
1. If a dog fouls the playground put it in a plastic bag What are you putting into the bag?
2. Each of the staff members are required to complete the form "Each" is singular; "are" is plural.
3. The procedures are enclosed for staf use; They are coloured grey What is coloured?
4. Head teachers must devise a suitable system, as described in the report What is described?
5. The small pupil identification number is shown below What is small?
6. The design of computer systems are always carried out by an qualified engineer "Design" = singular; "are" = plural
7. The team has had many meetings and recommend the following action "has had" = singular"; "recommend" = plural
8. The school, which won the competition cheated
9. The teacher completed a plan working over the weekend What is working over the weekend?
10. Teachers who use this assessment frequently can identify problems at an early stage What does "frequently" relate to?
Thanks in advance!! please reply asap