Post Thanks / Like

Smile please anyone can correct

On august 15, 2008 I had met my boy for the last time before I traveled to Sweden ,it was only less than three hours in a special place called human rights building ,where the people who have got devours came there to met their children.
    According to my country law, after divorce, children’s custody must be referring to the mother rather than the father during first nine years of child age.
    He was in the third years old, I was coming every two week to saw him carrying a plaything as present to him.
    Actually I was waiting the date of meeting day by day and I feel very happy when I see him every time.
    At that day ,I have spent the last hour looking for some thing make him remember me for the next meeting because I know that he will can not see me again before at lest one year, so I tried to attracted his attention towards me from time to time.
    As a child, he had a lovely nature so that everyone liked him at lest for the people who work there.
    I wished the three hours would never end. Some time he was looking at me strangely.
    While he had played with me, he fell in deep silent occasionally exact same as me, he is look like me indeed, and we have some common particulars.

The worst of it was that I was feeling those three hours not enough to create strong relation between a son and his father, som time I read in his eyes some questions like who am I? Or why he should brought here?, so I fell sad with frustration that to make him understand the meaning of fatherhood or why he have to see me.

Then, at the last moment I was talking with him while hugged him and kissed him for the last time.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please anyone can correct

Quote Originally Posted by program2 View Post
    On August 15, 2008, I met/saw my boy for the last time before I traveled to Sweden. It was for less than three hours in a special place called the Human Rights Building where the people who are divorced can see their children.

According to my country's law, after divorce the custody of children under nine year old is with the mother rather than the father. My son was three years old and I saw him once a fortnight, taking a toy as a present for him. I would look forward to the meeting every day, and felt very happy when I saw him every time. He has a lovely nature so that everyone who worked there liked him. He looks like me and we have some common characteristics.

On this day, I have spent the last hour looking for something that will make him remember me for the next meeting because I know that he will not see me again for at least one year. I wish the three hours would never end. Some of thetime he was looking at me strangely. After he had played with me, he fell into a deep silence occasionally exact same as me,

The worst of it was that I was feeling that those three hours are not enough to create a strong relationship between a son and his father. Sometimes I read in his eyes some questions like "Who am I?" or "Why have I been brought here?", so I felt sad with the frustration of teaching him the meaning of fatherhood.

So, at the last moment, I was talking with him while I hugged him and kissed him for the last time.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please anyone can correct

Thank you very much Anglika .