jakrapong is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Could you please help me check an abstarct

Dear All
    It's very hard for me to write correct grammar in English. (I,m from Thailand) I try to write my abstract and I thing it's a lot of mistake. Could you please check and correct for me.

Thank you very much

The purpose of this research were to develop Learning Management System on the subject of Information technology through LMS Program.
    This research was used 3 modules ; 1) Synchronous module : used chat module 2) Asynchronous module : used forum module and Message module 3) Quiz module : used Quiz module.

The samples of this research was 27 student in computer program.
    The result of this research were :
    1.Synchronous module can be used well for communication between teacher and student, student and student in the same time classroom.
    2.Asynchronous module can be used well for communication between teacher and student, student and student not the same time.
    3.Quiz module can process after student finished test
    This research found develop Learning Management System met the effect criteria 80/80 and the learning achievement was no difference.

Raymott is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Could you please help me check an abstarct

Quote Originally Posted by jakrapong View Post
    Dear All
    It's very hard for me to write correct grammar in English. (I,m from Thailand) I try to write my abstract and I thing it's a lot of mistake. Could you please check and correct for me.

Thank you very much

The purpose of this research was to develop a Learning Management System on the subject of Information technology through the LMS Program.
    This research was used 3 modules: 1) Synchronous module: used chat module; 2) Asynchronous module: used forum module and Message module; 3) Quiz module: used Quiz module. (You should be try to be consistent with capitalisation. Why have you capitalised Message module but not forum module?)

The sample for this research was 27 students in (?working on a) computer program.
    The results of this research were:
    1. Synchronous module can be used well for communication between teacher and student, and student and student in the same time classroom.
    2. Asynchronous module can be used well for communication between teacher and student, and student and student, but not at the same time.
    3. Quiz module can be processed after student has finished test
    This research found that the developing Learning Management System met the effective[?] criteria 80/80 and the learning achievement was no different.
    You need to learn how to punctuate once you've reached this level.
    There is no space before a semicolon, comma, or period. There is one after each of these signs. It's true that the word processor won't throw a compiling error, but your readers might. (At least you have been consistent though!)
    Also, you've written the paragraph in telegraphic style. That might be acceptable, so I haven't tried to make proper sentences out of it.

jakrapong is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Could you please help me check an abstarct

Dear, Raymott
    Thank you very much.
    I'll try.

Jakrapong