Gloom is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please help me with my motivation letter!

Dear sir or madam,

With this letter I would like to apply for European Bachelor of Business Administration program.
    After my secondary education I entered Plekhanoff Russian Academy of Economics IBS where programs are taughed in English. At this moment I am 2nd year student at IBS. During previous year I studied economic sciences and improved my English. Although all the classes were in English 90 percent of students and teachers were Russians.
    Now I would like to continue my education at UNYP to obtain Bachelor of Business Administration degree because this is an opportunity for me to get knowledge that will help me in my entire life. In my opinion the BBA degree is preparation for a lot more than a career in business. Succeeding in any environment requires the ability to think critically, to analyze data, to work collaboratively, to make decisions. It is a training for life.
    Studying at UNYP also means studyng in an international environment . Living in a foreign country among multi-national people helps to understand cultural aspects of working in an international environment. Moreover I like to meet foreign people and know more about their culture. This is a great experience I don’t want to miss in my life.
    I am especially attracted by UNYP because of its reputation. This degree prepairs for a higher studies and gives a solid grounding for global employment. My long-term goal is to obtain master degree and work for an international organization using my knowledge and experience gained through my higher education hopefully started at UNYP . That is why I think European Bachelor of Business Administration is greatly suitable for me.
    Thank you for taking a time to consider my application. I look forward to your positive response.
    Yours Faithfully

Please smb check it.. i need comments.. my english is poor..and one more thing is it worth writing that i am already a student in russia? because i want to start my higer education over.. thank you for your help

Gloom is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please help me with my motivation letter!

Dear sir or madam,

With this letter I would like to apply for American Bachelor of Business Administration program

I live in Moscow and I can say that everything here changes rapidly. Our country now endures economic boom and has rather high increase rate. The situation in Russia especially in economic environment can be compared with a boiling pot: everything alters, develops, new spheres for business are discovered, everything is new very interesting and tempting. . It is known that 70 years full government control over all fields of life which was at the Soviet mode (and in particular over economy) couldn’t pass without leaving a trace. In particular there was absolutely incorrect understanding of economy and also people working in economic sphere have been incorrectly prepared that is the reason for numerous mistakes and fails in economy. Therefore nowadays in Russia there are outstanding perspectives for young experts in economic environment, and good conditions both for professional and career growth.

After secondary education I decided to dedicate my future to the economy. Therefore I have chosen Plekhanoff Russian Academy of Economics. But during my previous academic year I realized that despite all the advantages of this university the teaching staff consists mainly of people of “old school” and they not always understand the depth and strategy of occurring processes . Therefore I have decided to apply for a BBA degree in a foreign country. I have been searching for a long time and one of my criteria was that the university should be in a country which before had similar situation in economy as Russia and could make this transition successfully. It is well know that the country which best passed to a new system of economic life iz Czech Republic, and the results it has achieved worth any praise. On the other hand it should be a western university with international environment. That is why I think University of New York in Prague is greatly suitable for me.
    Now I would like to continue my education at UNYP to obtain Bachelor of Business Administration degree because this is an opportunity for me to get knowledge that will help me in my entire life. In my opinion the BBA degree is preparation for a lot more than a career in business. Succeeding in any environment requires the ability to think critically, to analyze data, to work collaboratively, to make decisions. It is a training for life.
    Studying at UNYP also means studyng in an international environment . Living in a foreign country among multi-national people helps to understand cultural aspects of working in an international environment. Moreover I like to meet foreign people and know more about their culture. This is a great experience I don’t want to miss in my life.
    I am especially attracted by UNYP because of its reputation. This degree prepairs for a higher studies and gives a solid grounding for global employment. My long-term goal is to obtain master degree and work for an international organization using my knowledge and experience gained through my higher education hopefully started at UNYP . That is why I think American Bachelor of Business Administration is greatly suitable for me.
    Thank you for taking a time to consider my application. I look forward to your positive response.
    Yours Faithfully

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please help me with my motivation letter!

to work collaboratively => to work as a team

Beyond some minor syntax errors your essay looks weak, to some extend. The reason you pick UNYP is too simple. Please find reasons that relate to YOU. Read College Application Essay on "Why This School" you are in the air.
    Also i strongly suggest you remove 'Although all the classes were in English 90 percent of students and teachers were Russians. '

---------
    Jack
    Free Essay Topics, Templates, Tips and Examples

Quote Originally Posted by Gloom View Post
    Dear sir or madam,

With this letter I would like to apply for European Bachelor of Business Administration program.
    After my secondary education I entered Plekhanoff Russian Academy of Economics IBS where programs are taughed in English. At this moment I am 2nd year student at IBS. During previous year I studied economic sciences and improved my English. Although all the classes were in English 90 percent of students and teachers were Russians.
    I am especially attracted by UNYP because of its reputation. This degree prepairs for a higher studies and gives a solid grounding for global employment. My long-term goal is to obtain master degree and work for an international organization using my knowledge and experience gained through my higher education hopefully started at UNYP . That is why I think European Bachelor of Business Administration is greatly suitable for me.
    Yours Faithfully

Please smb check it.. i need comments.. my english is poor..and one more thing is it worth writing that i am already a student in russia? because i want to start my higer education over.. thank you for your help