..Please help me to do this task.
Rewrite the sentences with the word exactly given in the brackets and do not change the word. My answers are in blue. Sentences without my answers are those I can't think of any answers.
1. Is there enough juice for everyone? (go)
--> Is juice to be going on with for everyone? Is there enough juice to go around?
2. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone (on)
--> Don't worry, you can rely on me. You need not worry, I will not tell on anyone.
3. If I lose the race, my reputation will suffer (live) .. my reputation will not live.
4. Pauline is one of the people who knows the secret. (on) Pauline is one of the people in on the secret.
5. Your story is different from the fact. (with) Your story differs with the facts.
6. I think we should increase the pressure on her to resign. (up)
--> I think we should up the pressure on her to resign