• Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • United Arab Emirates
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Amazing friend

Though I never been so good to explain the things I hope you will understand what I want to say below.
    Here is something for my amazing friend. Although my friend blames me for all the troubles whether she is dealing with or exists anywhere in this world. I donít deny it could be if she is saying so but God knows that I donít do anything as such deliberately. But my friend still gets mad at me though it made me feel very down even sometime exasperate me but I absorbs. Whether she blames me for everything yet I want her to be my friend. I myself not been able to judge whether its my patience or passion for her.

naomimalan is offline Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Amazing friend

Quote Originally Posted by shanz View Post
    Though I never been so good to explain the things I hope you will understand what I want to say below.
    Here is something for my amazing friend. Although my friend blames me for all the troubles whether she is dealing with or exists anywhere in this world. I don’t deny it could be if she is saying so but God knows that I don’t do anything as such deliberately. But my friend still gets mad at me though it made me feel very down even sometime exasperate me but I absorbs. Whether she blames me for everything yet I want her to be my friend. I myself not been able to judge whether its my patience or passion for her.
    I'm not sure you've sent this to the right forum. Here we answer questions relating to the English language and try to help people with grammar and vocabulary problems etc.

Anyway, since you are here, maybe we can give you some advice. I, personally, think you should have it out with your friend, in other words tell her you can't go on like this and she must try and change her attitude if you want to stay together. You should do this when both of you are in a good mood, not when you are angry or upset.

If this doesn't work maybe you should both of you consult a marriage guidance counsellor - even if you are not married; it comes to the same thing.

One thing is certain: you must get her to change her attitude because it's making you unhappy and you can't go through life like that, feeling unhappy all the time. If she can't or won't change her attitude maybe you should consider breaking up. As the saying goes, "there are plenty more fish in the sea."

shanz is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • United Arab Emirates
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Amazing friend

Thanks for your comments and advise, had you corrected my mistakes I would have appreciated that. As far as your last sentence is concern I strongly condemn that, as I m damn serious with her and not even think about breaking or something like thatÖ.

Please donít mind if you find me harsh.