Angry Help edit Letter of recommendation

Phnom Penh, November 11, 2008

ROS Sophearavut
    Senior Teacher of Chemistry
    Santhormok High School
    Phnom Penh, Cambodia
    Tel. (855) 12-592-015

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a teacher of Chemistry at Santhormok high school. It is my great pleasure to introduce you Ms. GOVE Kimhong who I taught for two years namely grade eleven and twelve. I have known her in the capacity of her head teacher in grade eleven and of her chemistry teacher in grade twelve since then. Prior to the high school leaving examination, she has worked corporately in class for two years. In plus, she also involved in my extracurricular activities, which such activities allow me to learn more about her.

Ms. GOVE Kimhong is smart and active. Her class participation was so impressive that I must admire. Despite being absence for one or two weeks before each semester exam in grade twelve for she was chosen to join the Korea-ASEAN Future Oriented Cooperation Project: Youth Exchange Programme 2006 in Korea and was invited to participate in the international workshop on the Universal Values of Youth Leaders at International Youth Center (IYC) in Kulua Lumpur, Malaysia, she was still one of my outstanding students who scored the highest in both semesters. With great efforts in studying, there is nothing that can reject her from deserving grade B, which not so many students could earn, at the final secondary school leaving examination. I appreciate all her hard work which finally enables her to win a scholarship at Royal University of Phnom Penh.

As an outstanding student with good personality, Ms. GOVE Kimhong was well respected by her peers. She was helpful in terms of assistance her friends in resolving academic challenges. During the extracurricular activities, she worked collaboratively and lively as a team in the process of organizing events, such as friendship football challenge, and Khmer traditional farewell party which we set during the Khmer New Year.

Based on her performance, the experience that she has gone through, and her personality, I do not hesitate to recommend Ms. GOVE Kimhong highly to receive the scholarship of the Global UGRAD Exchange Program.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be further assistance.

Sincerely yours,

ROS Sophearavut

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help edit Letter of recommendation

Phnom Penh, November 11, 2008

ROS Sophearavut
    Senior Teacher of Chemistry
    Santhormok High School
    Phnom Penh, Cambodia
    Tel. (855) 12-592-015

To Whom It May Concern:

As a teacher of Chemistry at Santhormok High School, it is with great pleasure that I write this letter of recommendation for Ms. GOVE Kimhong.

who I taught for two years namely grade eleven and twelve. I have known her in the capacity of her head teacher in grade eleven and of her chemistry teacher in grade twelve since then.

I have taught Ms. GOVE both as her head teacher in grade eleven, and in particular, as her chemistry teacher since grade twelve.

UP TO HERE:

Prior to the high school leaving examination,

she has worked corporately in class for two years.
    In simple words, what does this mean?