Post Thanks / Like

I need a check ^_^' I guess my grammer is a little bit bad

I'm trying to improve my English language, so I take some essays and try to traslate them.
    So, please check out
    and thanks alot

The Technical and Vocational Corporation has established the sector of Technical Training for Girls in order to confirm the specializations required in women's labor market. 23 specializations were confirmed and distributed over 8 training fields. This specializations serve the demands of women's labor market through fulfilling the demands of 5 women's labor sectors:
    First sector fulfills the demands of high technical maintenance in public labor sectors– (public schools, universities, managements, departments and offices in ministries and corporations and committees ).
    Using only men for operating and maintaining – especially after their official work -, leads to provide a continuous women's labor environment.
    So, such sector focuses on mechanical specializations, e.g.:
    - Computer technical support
    - Office utilities maintenance
    - computer Network operation
    Second sector fulfills the demands of the private sector in women's labor market presented in its two largest sections: women's tailoring shops – that are almost controlled by arrivers and foreign men – and women's salons. This aims to nationalize the positions and provide ten thousands occupations for Saudi girls, in addition to a good environment for those who benefit from the services of the positions. This labor sector focuses on:
    - haircutting and coiffuring.
    - dyeing hair
    - nail care
    - complexion care
    Sewing and Tailoring Field
    Tailoring – sewing – embroidering – tricot – photography

Third sector fulfills the demands of the private sector in women's labor market presented in the productive households, small facilities, and domestic works. It focuses on specializations like:
    - food manufacturing for individuals
    - small facilities management
    - web pages designing
    - graphics designing
    Fourth sector fulfills the demands of some high technical labor sectors in order to offer advanced technical specializations for girls. It focuses on:
    - jewelry designing
    - goldsmithing
    - jewelry manufacturing
    Fifth sector supports women's labor sector by adding new specializations in addition to the existing ones to increase the number of qualified women – especially when the labor market needs a lesser level of qualification than what the universities provide, and needs a practical proficiency more than the theoretical one. This sector focuses on:
    - accounting
    - office applications
    - office management
    - programming

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I need a check ^_^' I guess my grammer is a little bit bad

Quote Originally Posted by stary sky View Post
    I'm trying to improve my English language, so I take some essays and try to traslate them.
    So, please check out
    and thanks alot

The Technical and Vocational Corporation has established the sector of Technical Training for Girls in order to confirm the specializations required in women's labor market. 23 specializations were confirmed and distributed over 8 training fields. This specializations serve the demands of women's labor market through fulfilling the demands of 5 women's labor sectors:
    The first sector fulfills the demands of high technical maintenance in public labor sectors (public schools, universities, managements, departments and offices in ministries and corporations, and committees ).
    Using only men for operating and maintaining – especially after their official work -, leads to provide a continuous women's labor environment. This is unclear - Do you mean that by using men to maintain machines, particularly after they have completed a normal day's work, allows for women to work efficiently ?

So, such sector focuses on mechanical specializations, e.g.:
    - Computer technical support
    - Office utilities maintenance
    - computer Network operation

The second sector fulfills the demands of the private sector in the women's labor market in its two largest sections: women's tailoring shops – that are almost controlled by incomers and foreign men – and women's beauty salons. This aims to rationalise the positions and provide thousands of jobs for Saudi girls, in addition to a good environment for those who benefit from the services of the positions.

The Beautician Field
    focuses on:

- haircutting and coiffeuring.
    - dyeing hair
    - nail care
    - skin care

Sewing and Tailoring Fields

Tailoring – sewing – embroidering – knitting – photography

The third sector fulfills the demands of the private sector in women's labor market presented in small facilities, and domestic works. It focuses on specializations like:
    - food manufacturing for individuals
    - small facilities management
    - web pages designing
    - graphic design

The fourth sector fulfills the demands of some high technical labor sectors in order to offer advanced technical specializations for girls. It focuses on:
    - jewelry designing
    - goldsmithing
    - jewelry manufacturing

The fifth sector supports women's labor sector by adding new specializations in addition to the existing ones to increase the number of qualified women – especially when the labor market needs a lesser level of qualification than is offered by the universities, and needs a practical proficiency more than a theoretical one. This sector focuses on:
    - accounting
    - office applications
    - office management
    - computer programming

Post Thanks / Like

Using only men for operating and maintaining – especially after their official work -, leads to provide a continuous women's labor environment. This is unclear - Do you mean that by using men to maintain machines, particularly after they have completed a normal day's work, allows for women to work efficiently ?

In my country, there were not qualified women to maintain machines. We , as women, had to wait for men to finish their normal day's work in order to operate and maintain mashines. But after establishing ( the sector of technical training for girls ), women now are able to do so.

I hope I could explain that

thanks Anglika for helping me. You are really nice
    God bless you

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stary sky View Post

In my country, there were not qualified women to maintain machines. We , as women, had to wait for men to finish their normal day's work in order to operate and maintain machines. But after establishing ( the sector of technical training for girls ), women now are able to do so.

I hope I could explain that

thanks Anglika for helping me. You are really nice
    God bless you

Thank you

With refernce to the sentence, try: With this increased training in technical matters, women no longer have to rely on men to operate and maintain machines after their normal day's work, and therefore can work more effectively.