Hi

Can Someone read my cover letter as following and correct the grammar, please. and give me some advice.

Thank you

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to find Merchandise Administration Assistant (MAA) employment in fashion retail and I am pleased to enclose the detail of my CV for your consideration. I have previous experience in sale clothes and accessories as merchandising now that I have successfully completed my degree.

My studies bring me a very clear concept in business management. We research, analysing data, organising information and presenting results both verbally and written report form. It involved critical review enterprise’s operation in marketing plan, strategies and its finance performance. Specific my interest, and the topics for the International marketing and Operation Management assignment (were standardization or adjustment product and customer value), and for my dissertation were Enterprise investment in Mainland China of Foreign Entry Modes. This all would have great relevance support me with a valuable insight into the job for the MAA.

From my experiences in retail I have learnt how to find sources, product ranges and stock control. I would learn and develop my skills/abilities in Merchandise Administration Assistant position. I belief that this is a career which will enable me to use not only my passions, hard working and my previous experience in retail business but also my skills in working with team.