gx90t is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I need help SOON for my satirical and ironical text!!!

I have to try to write a satirical and ironical text, I pray you to correct it,adding new things for improving it too!!!thanks in advanceeee!!

Our planet is in danger. Many scientifical studies conferm the urgent need of help. Also a little child knows that the air in 20 century is polluted and the seasons are out of order, because every single broshure, tv-programm nowadays is well adopted to repeat the dramatic information ad nauseam. This is what the scientifical studies said,actually!

Surely the same dramatic situation isn't found in the population. They are bother in what cloth can buy, in what make-up can try and how to show less age. So, the little child as bevor, can't understand why they are so calm and satisfied. It is a methos of helping the people not to think about the tragic end is waiting for us? Or is it only the widespread of the teenagers couldn't-care-less attitude?

More uncommon are the people that would like to destroy the bad monster of pollution. They live in primitive houses as well. They would like to protest to the world the ignorancy of the other that don't bother about this important problem.
    But the most of the times they bring us to a laught.

Every single person continuos with their own ideas, without discussing with the others and surely in this way the world can reach rapidly a solution for the innumerable problems that there are.

Raymott is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I need help SOON for my satirical and ironical text!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gx90t View Post
    I have to try to write a satirical and ironical text, I pray you to correct it,adding new things for improving it too!!!thanks in advanceeee!!

Our planet is in danger. Many scientific al studies confirm the urgent need of help. Also a little child knows that the air in 20th century [? 21st] is polluted and the seasons are out of order, because every single brochure, TV programme nowadays is well adapted to repeat the dramatic information ad nauseam. This is what the scientific al studies said,actually!

Surely the same dramatic situation isn't found in the population. They are bother in worried about what clothes can to buy, in what make-up can to try and how to show less age [how to appear younger]. So, the little child as bevor before can't understand why they are so calm and satisfied. It is Is it a method of helping the people not to think about the tragic end that is waiting for us? Or is it only the widespread existence of the teenagers' couldn't-care-less attitude?

More uncommon are the people that would like to destroy the bad monster of pollution. They live in primitive houses as well. They would like to protest to the world the ignorance of the others that don't bother about this important problem.
    But the most of the times they bring make us to a laugh.

Every single person continues with their own ideas, without discussing them with the others and surely in this way the world can rapidly reach [put the adverb between the modal and the main verb] a solution for the innumerable problems that exist.
    Suggest add the blue, delete the underlined.
    I've corrected your grammar. Making it more satirical would be a much harder task.

gx90t is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really very happy to receive your correction!=)..thkkksssss
    I know it is harder to make it more satirical but if you have time, can you make it?

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gx90t View Post
    This is what the scientifical studies said,actually!
    This is what the scientific studies say.
    What scientific studies?