.The following sentence are about the reasons why Korean teenagers run away from home and if you find any problems, can I have your comments? Thanks a lot in advance.
1. Last year, the Korean committee on adolescence surveyed teenagers staying in the youth center on the reasons of running away that they ran away//for running away from their houses homes
2. The majority of the teenagers surveyed said that family problems, school life,problems with family or school, or the bad influence of their peers caused them to leave their homes.
3. Family problems, such as parents' divorce or their excessive interference, cause teenagers to run away.
4. Also, school problems, such as bullying in class and stress from exams , also made led to teenagers give giving up going to school and eventually leaving their homes.
5. Finally, their peers, who encouraged them to smoke, drink or even have sex for money, were considered another big reason for teenagers running away.
- For Teachers