Thread: Please help me!

• Post Thanks / Like

Please help me!

Please help me edit this paragraph:

Moussa stop losing your time with some unicorning morons.FYI we didn't even unicorning show up on the internet and scrim as 5 member and came in late for the match and there arguing about us doing some set nades and CPL rofll and BY THE WAY DISPUTING ME WHEN I DID EVEN PLAY ALL DAY AND WAS NOT ON CAUSE I GOT A NEW JOB..AND WHEN YOU GUYS PROBABLY SCRIM ALL DAY..SERIOUSLY GET LOST KIDS VERY ANNOYING AND ALWAYS SAID I WAS HACKING AND I PLAYED 9 MATCH OUT OF 9 AND HAD A RATIO OF SECOND PLACE ON SCOREBOARD..SO WHEN ARE YOU GUS GOING TOO LEARN THAT YOU ARE WRONG.........PZ unicornING ROOKSTERS

Thanks

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please help me!

Quote Originally Posted by might View Post
    Please help me edit this paragraph:

Moussa stop losing your time with some unicorning morons.FYI we didn't even unicorning show up on the internet and scrim as 5 member and came in late for the match and there arguing about us doing some set nades and CPL rofll and BY THE WAY DISPUTING ME WHEN I DID EVEN PLAY ALL DAY AND WAS NOT ON CAUSE I GOT A NEW JOB..AND WHEN YOU GUYS PROBABLY SCRIM ALL DAY..SERIOUSLY GET LOST KIDS VERY ANNOYING AND ALWAYS SAID I WAS HACKING AND I PLAYED 9 MATCH OUT OF 9 AND HAD A RATIO OF SECOND PLACE ON SCOREBOARD..SO WHEN ARE YOU GUS GOING TOO LEARN THAT YOU ARE WRONG.........PZ unicornING ROOKSTERS

Thanks
    This would probably need translation before it could be edited. Do you want it changed into Standard English?
    In any case, for starters, you don't need the capitals.
    I don't understand the slang, but you might want to keep it. What's your purpose in wanting it edited? You'd need to tell us exactly what you want done to it.