I'm not sure what "at ESL" means.
Among the things we give guidance on in this forum are:
- Punctuation: "What...?"; Can
- Verb agreement: "...the teachers teach__"
- Appropriate use of modals in polite formal requests: "Could you please..."
- Spelling: "answer...parents...their...learning"
But* we give guidance on many other things as well in the forums, depending on what students ask. And* the forums are just one of the resources available at usingenglish.com. There are writing and editing tools, word lists, quizzes, definitions... The best way to find out what there is is* to go to the home page and click on a few tabs. And* the best way to find out what goes on in the forums* is to register and get involved. I know it's time-consuming, but there aren't many things about being a good parent that aren't!
* Among the things we don't teach are:
- the avoidance of repeated verbs when the syntax requires it (regardless of Microsoft Word's objections)
- the avoidance of "And" or "But" at the beginning of sentences
- out-dated shibboleths about latinate plurals
- For Teachers