• Native Language:
      • Croatian
      • Home Country:
      • Croatia
      • Current Location:
      • Croatia

• Post Thanks / Like

My Sister's wedding

Hello. I have to write text about someone's wedding. I chose my sister's wedding. Can someone check grammar please. Thanks.

I knew that this will be the most beautiful wedding ever in our vicinity. My sister had been waiting for this day very long. She had been fantasizing about it constantly. For her this is one of the most important day in her life. Of course, I did not want her to deteriorate so I did everything to satisfy her.

Before broom came to bridegroom, her friends helped her to put on a beautiful white wedding dress. Then she came down the stairs. Guests, who ate in dining room, stop talking for a moment just see her. As an angel she stared to walk through the room.

Finally, the groom came. Dressed in a black suit he stood in front of the house with Slavonian band. When he came in he just looked at her eyes. Together with the guests, godfather and groomsman we went to the church where the priest had married them.

When the ceremony ended, and when they told one another fateful "I do" we went to the hotel. The hotel was officially decorated with candle light on the floor waiting for husband and wife. As soon as they entered music began to play. They danced the first dance, after which the guests joined. We were having fun till dawn

It was a beautiful wedding. Everything went according to plan. My sister and I were satisfied with everything. It was a dream wedding. I gave everything of myself to make that day good It was a nice experience.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: My Sister's wedding

I knew that this will be the most beautiful wedding ever in our vicinity. My sister had been waiting for this day very long. She had been fantasizing about it constantly. For her this is one of the most important day in her life. Of course, I did not want her to deteriorate so I did everything to satisfy her.
    Try:
    I knew that this would be the most beautiful wedding ever in our vicinity. My sister had been waiting for this day for a long time. She had been fantasizing about it constantly. This would be one of the most important days in her life. Of course, I wanted her to be happy, so I did everything I could to help.